Shadiness is back

[Garrett's P.O.V]

I didn't want Elena and I to be seen together at school. First of all, people would think a scumbag was with her, and second, Sheila was there. If Sheila saw me with her, things would probably get dangerous at school; with the tracker gone, I needed to be cautious.

"How's my main man!" Turk gave me a strong high five.

"Good. I healed pretty quickly from the brawl."

"Good to hear, Clint." Carson walked up to Turk and I, with light bruises all over his face.

"Well ... someone looks beat up." Turk sarcastically pointed out.

"I agree with your input, Turkey leg." Carson said with a slight smirk.

"Who's a turkey leg?!" Turk clenched his fists, suddenly looking angry.

We all had a good laugh for the most part.

"Our team was the last one standing ... does that make our brawling group the strongest?" I asked Turk and Carson curiously, since I wasn't fully aware of what the outcome of that brawl was.

"Well, that's what happened. They added a last minute rule before you came; since you beat out Quinn and what's-his-face, you've earned the title of the strongest brawler among the local schools." Turk smiled brightly at me, slapping my back hard.

That's a superlative I'll own. I thought I would be more excited hearing that ... hm. Even so, I smiled and cheered up.

"We're proud of you pal!" Carson also slapped my back, along with Turk.

"Turkey Leg, and Car with a fender-bender ... your new nicknames." I had a devilish smirk on, just having fun.

"What, no!" Turkey Leg said firmly, against the idea.

"I'm okay with him being called Turkey Leg, but I don't want to be called a 'Car with a fender-bender'!"

We then all brawled for a little bit, and then had another laugh. "Want to go piss off everyone in school?" I stood up from the ground, motioning towards the doors that lead back into the school.

"Why not?" Turk had smirk and followed me, helping Carson up.

We then walked around the school, pushing around the jocks and taunting them. The jocks ended up fighting each other, and got in trouble with one of the strictest teachers when they were caught, while Turk, Carson, and I got away with the numerous provocations. We ran back outside, laughing crazily.

"Did you see how stupid they were? They were beating each other up!" Carson tried to hold in his laughter, falling down on his knees and punching the ground trying to hold in his giggles.

"What a bunch of goofs!" Turk laughed along, wrapping his arms around his chest.

Before we knew it, lunch break ended, not that it mattered to us. "I'll be back in a bit guys, I think I dropped my lighter inside." I ran inside and looked around, to see if my lighter was there. I found it almost instantly, but I had another reason to be inside school. At the time, I didn't want to admit it, but I was worried about Elena. After everything that happened, I was a bit paranoid about what might happen to either of us. I went upstairs, where our English classroom was.

"Everything's going well."

I stopped in my tracks, when I heard voices on the other side of the hallway. I couldn't tell who was speaking, but I could tell two people were talking.

"So, have you gotten close?"

"Oh yes; she's totally fallen for it."

The second person must have been referring to Elena. I was ready to beat those two people up.