Epilogue

"Garrett!" Elena called out to Garrett as the school bell rang. The last day of school had finally arrived for Garrett and Elena, for what seemed like the semester of their lives.

"Yeah?" Garrett turned around swiftly, gazing at Elena.

"Hi." Elena said with a soft blush across her cheeks.

"Hi."

Without hesitation, Garett softly linked his fingers with Elena as they walked through the busy hallway. Everyone was too busy to notice them holding hands, which came to their relief. Once they both exited the school, they decided to meet Turk, Carson, Dylan and Lora at the diner across from the school.

"I'm kinda pissed off."

"W-Why, Garrett?" Elena asked questionably, unsure if she was the cause.

"I wish people would just accept us. I came to classes regularly, I helped the librarian with you ... I'm not a total buttface anymore." Garrett's tone sounded so stern, but his words contrasted that mood. Why is he so adorable? I could kiss him right now ... Elena blushed at her thought, quickly hugging his arm to hide her embarrassment.

"I know, I want people to accept us too. That will be our project for later times." Elena giggled softly as she looked up at Garrett.

She could not figure it out, but Garrett appeared more handsome compared to before. Maybe it was because he dressed normally, rather than wearing a ratty undershirt. He wore a plaid shirt, a Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt underneath his plaid shirt, and ripped jeans. Maybe it was because he trimmed his locks, refining his features more. His icy blue eyes was the only thing about him that remained the same. Whatever ... I love him and that's what matters. Elena chuckled and leaned up, quickly kissing Garrett on his cheek.

Garrett had a similar puzzlement, as he looked at Elena after she kissed his cheek. Her features were more refined, wearing less makeup than before, however still stunning to him. She grew out her hair, almost reaching her slightly curvy waist. Her high top blue mini skirt had her sleeveless black shirt tucked in, her shirt collar hanging low. She's too damn perfect, honestly.

"W-What was that for?" He said, with a small tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Well, I love you of course. Why wouldn't I do that? Plus, we've kissed on the lips more than this, so there's nothing to be embarrassed about-"

Elena was cut off as she was stopped in her tracks, feeling her entire body being pulled towards Garrett, like a magnetic force drawing her in. He leaned down, gently planting his lips onto hers as his hands roamed down her sides. Elena was taken aback and greatly surprised by his actions, since she usually took the initiative. She quickly pulled away blushing, however still staying close and holding him tightly.

"G-Garrett, not here ..."

"C'mon ..." Garrett said as he held her hand, about to cross the street with her.

"Just not here, okay! I promise, when we go to my house, we can continue there." Elena leaned up to quickly peck him on the lips without anyone noticing. Why does he pick the most inopportune times to do something like that ...

"Fine, you win." He said defeatedly, smiling as they crossed the street.

Both of them reached the diner, meeting the group at a reserved table. Carson waved his hand up as high as he could, but was still barely visible due to his height. It was very obvious Turk was snickering as Carson attempted to call over Garrett and Elena. The couple smiled as they walked over to the table, sitting down beside each other.

"What's up, Turk and Car?" Garett said with a smile, pouring some water into his glass.

"You guys took a long time, ya know." Carson said with a grumpy tone, acting childish as he spoke, making the whole group laugh.