Winging it

"Aw, this one is so cute." Lora was walking by a pet store, looking through the windows as she saw an overabundance of puppies, kittens, birds, and a whole lot more. Lora had a soft spot for cute things.

"Sorry I made ya wait!" Turk rushed towards Lora panting, catching his breath as he stood in front of Lora.

"You didn't make me wait long, it's fine." Lora said quietly, a blush spreading across her face.

"Yo, you okay?" Turk leaned in slightly closer to her face, inspecting her blush in innocence.

"Y-Yes I'm fine!" Lora backed away quickly, hiding her blush again as she stepped back. "I-I'll meet you at the mall ..." Lora ran off in embarrassment, moving in the direction of the mall.

Turk sat down on a bench, ruffling through his slightly shaggy hair as he sighed. His silver necklace dangled from his neck as he leaned his head over, staring down at the ground.

"What the hell was that!" Garrett jumped out of nearby bush, dressed in dark clothing, otherwise known as a sketchy outfit. Even Elena, who popped out of the same bush, a normally stylish individual, was looking equally as sketchy.

"Garrett, what the hell? What are you doing here? And ... you too, Elena?! Why are you two twinning??" Turk jumped up from the bench he was sitting on, staring at Elena and Garrett in fright.

"Not important." Garrett said as he placed his hand firmly on Turk's shoulder.

"We're here to help you in your dire situation." 

"We are your wingman and wingwoman." Garrett said proudly as he pointed to Elena and himself.

"Seriously you two, stop. I have a lot of respect for both of you, don't make me lose all of that." Turk said in a blatant manner, hoping Lora wasn't nearby to see his frightened state.

Both Garrett and Elena leaned closer to Turk, whispering as the spoke.

"You like Lora, right? It's totally obvious, despite what you answer." Garrett and Elena whispered in unison.

"U-Uh ..." Turk paused, his face flushing with a bright red.

"That's what I thought. Garrett?" Elena said, smiling as she leaned towards Garrett.

"Got it." Garrett pulled out a small earpiece from his jacket, shoving it into Turk's hand. Turk wore the most confused look anyone ever saw.

"We'll speak to you so you say the right things." Garrett said as he held up an earpiece of his own.

"You gotta make it up to her after that fiasco." Elena let out a soft giggle, pushing Turk in the direction of the mall.

Turk was left dumbfounded holding an earpiece, as Elena and Garrett ran away, taking a scenic route to the mall.