Additional Facts!

1. Jared Quinn is currently stuck in juvenile detention; after the Arringtons' pressed charges, an eventual trial would be held for him. 

2. Sheila was also detained, after it was discovered one of the nurses who was shot and killed in the hospital had a bullet in her name that only matched her father's brand of bullets. Sheila was an accomplice to this murder as well, now putting her father in questioning.

3. Lora originally had a crush on a senior, but later developed feelings for Turk.

4. Dylan began working at a dog shelter (who would've thought?). After high school, and went into college to specialize in Journalism and branch off his strength in writing.

5. Carson also worked at the same dog shelter, and later adopted his own cocker spaniel, named Bruno. Carson even grew a full 2 inches!

6. Drayson helped Garrett get by, helping him fix up his old motorbike and letting him work part time at one of his shops in Athanas City. Garrett, with Drayson's help, also got his license to legally drive the bike.

7. Both Elena and Garrett got accepted into the same university, continuing their relationship after high school. They also both applied for a special police detective training program, also under the guidance of David Harries (this guy is everywhere).

8. The actual details of the plan executed by Garrett, Elena, and company:

Early in the morning, Garrett and Elena would plate the walls with a special steel alloy, which would slow down Jared Quinn. In a certain part of the wall, a small intercom would be placed (safely covered), a special police device. At the same time, Drayson and Elena's parents would then call the police, stating they suspected the Quinn family for murder and fraud. The police would then question how they knew this, where the parents and Drayson would answer saying they could prove it with their help. In the event Jared attempted to trick Garrett and use other henchmen or Sheila to win, Carson and Turk disguised the area around the alley as a construction site. While the brawl took place, Garrett would taunt Jared, specifically standing near the intercom in the wall, where Jared would admit him and his family's crime. The police would record this once they heard and thank Elena's parents and Drayson for their help. Once the brawl had reached its end, the police would capture Jared, question his family and expose the truth.

9. Despite brawling for a good portion of his life, Garrett had no serious injuries, with the exception of his stitched up stab wound, the surgery paid by the Arringtons'.

10. The reason Garrett never missed English class was because his sister loved stories and writing. Naturally, this reminded him of her, so he would never lose his cool or think irrationally. 

11. Garrett's initial 'hatred' directed towards Elena hid his fear of getting attached, since he did not want to ever experience emotional pain since his family's passing. 

12. Renner, Drayson's St. Bernard, is the family dog in the Clint family. Renner used to live with Garrett's family prior to the accident.