Epilogue

The decorations and surrounding in the church are everything the young bride and groom could have ever asked for. The wedding looks incredibly expensive yet they were well under budget with the entire thing. They are still shocked at how they managed to get away with  that incredible feat.

It is set to be a lovely spring wedding. The sun is just about to set, creating beautiful colors on the outside of the church, shining in through the stained-glass windows. They are in the same church that Hillary and Avery's father were set to be married in forever ago.

Their guests gather in the beautifully decorated room and wait anxiously in their seats. They all can not wait to see the bride in her gorgeous, white gown. They know she will look absolutely radiant in whatever kind of dress she will wear.

Normally, brides are nervous before they walk the aisle. Not this one. Avery is confident and ready to be a wife; Tyler's wife. She has never felt more ready for anything in her entire life.

As for her husband-to-be, he is very nervous. He is worried about messing up the speech he has prepared. He is worried about any little thing that could go wrong today. He wants everything to be perfect. For her. For his bride.

Tyler is just as nervous as the first time he went on a date with her. He wants to make sure she is happy, like always. He loves her.

Avery smiles and spins slowly, gazing at herself in the mirror as all of her bridesmaids look on.

Tyler's mother begins to cry

Tyler's mother begins to cry. She thinks Avery looks absolutely breathtaking and she knows that her son will be thinking the exact same thing when he sees his precious bride.

She removes her phone from her pocket and hangs it to Summer. "Take a picture of us, will you?" Summer nods and grabs the phone. She smiles as she snaps the picture, forever capturing this happy moment between them.

Avery turns and stares at herself in the mirror and sighs with happiness

Avery turns and stares at herself in the mirror and sighs with happiness. Everything she has been through, every hardship she has faced, every tragedy she survived, has all lead up to this moment. She is finally going to be married to the love of her life. It is all coming to an end.