Thirty Seven

I stare at myself in the mirror. What have I done? I look like I giant, pink lollipop.

I walk out of the bathroom slowly and enter our bedroom

I walk out of the bathroom slowly and enter our bedroom. Once inside, I find Tyler sitting on the bed, his face cupped in his hands.

He looks defeated.

I sit down beside him and sigh. I just can't lie to him any longer. My heart is breaking for him. Clearly he knows something is wrong and is beating himself up inside for it.

I can't stand this any longer.

"Ty?"

"Please don't slide the ring off your finger again. I think I might die if I have to watch that again." He says simply, lifting his head out of his hands.

I shake my head. "This time, it might me you asking me to take it off." I admit, beginning to tell the love of my life that I cheated on him.

"I would never ask you to take it off Avery." He grabs my knee and squeezes it.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that if I were you." I stare at my hands as they shake. "This afternoon," I sigh, not wanting to continue. "I got drunk. Very drunk. And I don't remember much but I do know that when I woke up, I was naked on the couch beside Logan, who was also naked." I pause, allowing him to process in the information. "And I know that-"

"So," he removes his hand from my leg, causing a tear to fall from my eye. "So you cheated on me?"

"I think so Tyler, yes." I respond, a feeling of regret climbing my throat as I speak.

"Did you do it on purpose?" He chokes out.

"Oh god no Tyler. I would never do anything like that on purpose. I was drinking and I know that isn't an excuse but-" I begin. "I would undo it if I had the chance but that is impossible. So now I just need to own up to it."

"So you were drunk?" He asks to clarify. I can see the pain in his eyes. My reveal has hurt him. Deeply. I can tell. It is written all over his face.

"Yes."

"And you don't remember exactly what happened? Like you can't remember anything?"

I shake my head. "I can't remember anything. It's all a blur."

"But you two had sex?" He sits up straight.

I nod my head. "I think so, yes."

"So, he raped you."

"Tyler-" I stand has he does. "Please don't do anything stupid." I beg as o can see rage building up on his face. "Please don't say anything to anyone."

"No Avery!" He shakes his head. "He fucking raped you Avery! He took advantage of you while you were drunk! I'll hill him!" Tyler takes off running for the stairs.

I run after him, hoping to stop him before it is too late.

Logan sleeps peacefully on the couch unaware of the sprinting ball of anger that is turning towards him. His eyes burst open with fear at Tyler lifts Logan onto his feet by grabbing on to the collar of his shirt and yanking him up.

"What's up man?" Logan asks innocently, a smirk on his face.

"You fucked my fiancé. That's what up man!" Tyler tightens his grip on Logan's shirt.

"Guys, please stop."

"Oh," Logan laughs incredulously and runs his fingers through his hair. "She told you?" Logan looks over at me, seeing the terror on my face.

"Of course she told me!" Tyler shouts in his face, spitting on Logan a little bit as the anger pools inside him, threatening to burst out in an uncontrollable fit at any moment.

"And did she also tell you that she enjoyed it?" Logan asks, licking his lips before blowing a kiss in my direction.

Tyler removes one hand from Logan's short and balls it up in the shape of a fist. He swings it at Logan's face, hitting him square in the eye. Tyler must have hit him hard because as soon as Logan stands up straight again, his black eye is the first thing I can see.

"Tyler stop it

"Tyler stop it. Let him go. Please. You've done enough."

"Are you going to stop touching my girlfriend?" Tyler asks, ignoring me.

"Absolutely not. In fact, I think she might have a hard time not touching me more than I would with her." Logan digs himself deeper into his grave.

Author's note: how do you feel about the wattpad app update?

I'm not sure how I feel about it yet...

Also, do you agree with Tyler? Do you think Logan raped Avery?