Chapter 32

After Juniper and Hayley cleaned up the mess that was made they both go down to the kitchen to make something to eat

After Juniper and Hayley cleaned up the mess that was made they both go down to the kitchen to make something to eat. Juniper hums a song as she cooks Jambalaya. Hayley leans on the fridge watching the Queen of Demons cook.

"June," Hayley calls out gaining Juniper's attention. "What did you mean when you said 'I was asking them to show it to me again'?" Hayley questions causing the woman with dyed hair to sigh.

"My demons have many special ways of communicating with me. Sometimes they do it with a song, sometimes it's with direct communication, and sometimes they make me see or read things." June explains with a small shrug. "It just depends on what they want me to know. They are sneaky little buggers and like to tell me things in riddles, or things with hidden messages. I don't know it can be a lot to process."

"So when you were reading your mother's book they showed you something?"

"Yes but I didn't get to read all of it so I honestly don't know what they were trying to tell me." Juniper turns off the stove grabbing two bowls serving herself and Hayley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayley and Juniper are in the Study searching on Juniper's laptop for a name that Elijah and Marcel asked them to research, Clara Ward Summerlin, a witch that died in the 1900's. The two women stare at the screen searching through articles and pictures. Elijah enters the room gaining both of their attention.

Hayley begins to speak about what they had found but Elijah holds a finger to his lips silencing her. "You were right about the Deveraux witch." He whispers.

Marcel enters the room asking, "Find anything about Clara the mystery witch?"

"Not much." Hayley answers.

"But she was a nurse at the Fleur-De-Lis Sanatorium." June informs them clicking on a picture from the website. The black and white picture shows nurses standing next to each other in their all white outfits some smile others don't.

"Do you guys recognize her? She's in the top right corner, second to last." Hayley points at the screen.

June sees Marcel pull away his hand from the desk, peering up at him she notices his worried expression. Juniper furrows her brows at the dark skinned vampire about to ask him what he knows but doesn't. She stares down at her hands feeling a tingle in them, June scratches them causing the feeling to subside.

"Marcel?" June questions him as he begins to walk away from the laptop. His head hangs low with crossed arms his back turned towards the group.

"Marcel?" Elijah asks gaining his attention. Marcel bites his lower lip, looking down at the floor. "Do I need to remind you that Niklaus and Rebekah are somewhere suffering horribly? If you know something... talk." Elijah walks towards the man.

"The Sanatorium. That's where you'll find them." Marcel tells the group Juniper tilts her head to the side.

"And how do you know this?" The Queen of Demons asks watching as his demon of betrayal show.

"I just know." He rushes out, looking down at the floor.

"How do you know?" Elijah persists.

"If I'm right... you need to know exactly what were walking into. We did something, Rebekah and I. I think the witches are trying to use it against her. It's... something that you're not gonna like." Marcel looks at all three of them.

"What did you do?" Juniper lightly scratches her palms.

Marcel explains what he and Rebekah did. He explains that they tricked a witch into doing their dirty work, and summoning the oldest Mikealson to New Orleans in the nineteen hundreds. They are the reason why the Mikealson siblings fled, and haven't returned till this present day.

"That's cold, even for you." Juniper shakes her head at Marcel.

"For better part of a century I have wondered how father found us, what foolish mistake that we had made to destroy out time in the one place that we could finally call home. Did you know, I even blamed myself for a time, Marcellus?" Elijah steps closer to Marcel, grabbing him by the neck he slams him against the wall in the other room.

Hayley and Juniper follow them. Trying to get him to release Marcel Hayley calls out the Noble Original's name. Elijah doesn't budge, he tightens his grip.

"Niklaus treated you like a son. Rebekah-" Elijah begins getting cut off by Marcel.

"I loved her. I still love her. All we ever wanted was to be together, but as long as Klaus was around, that was never gonna happen. But hey, I guess you wouldn't know anything about that, huh?" Marcel chokes out, Elijah releases him.

"When Klaus learns the truth, there will be no end to his rage. I will not let my sister suffer that wrath." Elijah glares at the old vampire King.

"Then we need to get them before he learns the truth." Marcel pushes past Elijah walking out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The four of them make a plan to rescue and restrain the Mikealson siblings from the murderous witches of New Orleans. They speed to the abandoned hospital, hopping out of the car they agree to split up and cover more ground. Hayley agrees to stay behind and keep watch with four of Juniper's demons.

Juniper enters the abandoned hospital hearing the Original Hybrid shout for his sister. Following his shouts, Juniper skips along the hallways humming a song. She finally catches up with the Hybrid quietly following him down the steps to the basement. She listens to him and Rebekah talk their voices getting louder as she gets closer. June hears a large crash using her powers she appears in front of Klaus smiling. Her smile fades away when she feels a warm liquid fall from her chest, she looks down at her top seeing Papa Tunde's blade embedded in the middle of her chest. Klaus gasps, looking at Juniper with wide eyes.

"Juniper?!" Klaus steps back, shaking his head. "I'm so sorry!" His mouth hangs open, tears fill his eyes. "I'm so sorry!"

The Queen of Demons wraps her hand around the handle, yanking it out of her chest. The bone blade drips in black blood. Black smoke comes from the large hole in her chest. She backhands the Original Hybrid knocking him off his feet. Her eyes change color, Klaus begins to crawl away she slowly steps forward. Her wicked smile grows, turning to the stairs when Elijah and Marcel show up.

"June!" Marcel yells. June blinks, her eyes change back to their normal dark brown.

"Take her someplace safe." June motions to the passed out Rebekah. Marcel uses his vampire speed to pick up his lover bridal style. She hands the blade to Elijah. "You take care of him."

June walks up the stairs leaving the two brothers. When she reaches the top of the stairs she hears Klaus scream out in pain. With a heavy sigh June transports herself back to the Compound.