Chapter 30

The full moon has risen Juniper is in the living room pretending to read a book but is actually listening to Rebekah's one sided conversation with the overthrown vampire king

The full moon has risen Juniper is in the living room pretending to read a book but is actually listening to Rebekah's one sided conversation with the overthrown vampire king. June listens to the Original vampire hang up the phone and begin talking to a stranger. 

"You're one of them aren't you? An Original." The man speaks causing June to sit up. 

'That voice. It can't be. Please don't tell me it is. It isn't. We haven't spoken in seven years why would he show up now.' Juniper thinks. Nervous and angry at the possibility of who it might be. 

"Yes. You might want to say that with more respect..."  Rebekah pauses checking out the naked werewolf. "I suppose you'll be wanting Hayley." 

"Or I could just talk to you." Juniper's demon claws are out scratching the cover of the book that is in her hand. "I'm Oliver. I didn't catch your name." 

At the sound of his name Juniper uses her powers to appear right behind him. The Queen of Demons grabs Oliver's long  blonde hair and throws him backwards. Rebekah stands there shocked as to why Juniper would do something like that when she claimed to be friends with the wolves. The woman with dyed hair turns around to face Oliver with a glare. 

"Her name is Rebekah and she already has a man. Now why don't you stop being the little whore you are and put some clothes on." Juniper sneers at him, as he stares at her in shock. 

"Hayley! The party's here!" Juniper shouts walking away from the two. Before she mutters. "And an asshole that I want to murder."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wolves are outside having a good time, some socializing, some dancing, and others playing instruments. Juniper walks around saying hello to a few of her friends. For once the Queen of Demons is content with everything, loving how the wolves she had grown up with are having a good time.  That is until she sees Rebekah dancing with Oliver. Both of them smiling and laughing, envy sizzles inside of her. She glares at them and begins to walk away. 

"Boo!" A person grabs Juniper by the waist barely lifting her up. A small yelp escapes Juniper's lips as she squirms at the person's touch. 

She turns around, her smile growing. "Jackson!" June yells throwing her arms around her best friend. "Oh my Devil! Look at you! You have facial hair!" They pull away quickly examining each other then hug again. 

"Look at you! You dyed your hair! And grew two inches!" The werewolf with long jet black hair jokes. 

"Very funny." Juniper deadpans before smiling at him again. "I have someone who's been dying to meet you." She grabs her best friends hand before dragging him inside. 

The two walk through the kitchen but get stopped by Oliver. Juniper glare at him while Jackson says hello. She tries to walk past him but he won't let her. Claiming that they have to talk. Juniper tells Jackson where he can find Hayley before Oliver pulls Juniper aside.