Chapter 13

Nightfall has come, Klaus called Juniper to tell her that they have found Agnes so they can meet at the church

Nightfall has come, Klaus called Juniper to tell her that they have found Agnes so they can meet at the church. She rushes over to the church a wicked smile planted on her lips. The Queen of Demons made a deal with the Priest offering to bring her here before anywhere else. Juniper wants to see the look on her face when they bring her to the church. Father Kieran talks to the witch before he asks Klaus if he has found the item that they are looking for.

"Hello, Agnes." Klaus smiles at the crazy witch the fear written all over the woman's face as she looks at the Priest.

"You made a deal with him?" She looks at the man as if he is mad.

"No, he made a deal with me." Juniper stands behind the woman tilting her head back so Agnes can face her. The Demon Queen's claws are out carefully sliding them across the witch's neck not cutting into the skin just yet. The witch trembles in fear of what June will do to her.

"After what you did to Sean, I'd deal with the devil herself just to see you suffer!" Kieran yells at the witch.

"You can't hurt me. The entire witch community will turn against you." Agnes tries to talk her way out of the situation that she is in but can't.

"Enough!" The Hybrid yells at them, before lowering his voice. "Please. Enough. I don't care about witch politics. I don't care about your ridiculous little Harvest Ritual. What I care about is this trinket. Undo its curse or June will show you things worse than death." Juniper looks at him confused. 'I thought he knew that cursed object can't be reversed.' She tells herself knowing that their is a loophole they are going to try.

"Dark objects don't come with an off switch. The curse took root in Sophie she's linked to your devil child. It's just a matter of time." Juniper's anger flares up at the thought of another innocent child being killed by the witches she slams the witch's head on the wooden bench.

"That child will not die but you will." Her demonic voice frightens all three of them before she travels back to the Plantation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She finds the others by the pool Elijah taking off his shoes and rolling up his sleeves. He jumps into the pool then grabs Hayley Sophie jumps in after him handing Hayley a drink to slow down the fever. Juniper tells the group the only way they can stop this is if they unlink Hayley from Sophie.

"What are you talking about? Cursed objects can't be reversed!" Hayley yells at June.

"I know they can't but they have a loophole! It was planted in you Sophie meaning if Hayley gets unlinked from you it won't effect her! Meaning Davina has to unlink them NOW!" June yells frustrated but does her best to remain calm.

'Davina I need you to listen to me. You have to try the spell again.' June uses her mind link with her little sister who is back in the Church attic.