Chapter 5

The following morning Klaus enters Hayley's room seeing his child's mother laying peacefully on the bed and the Demon Queen awkwardly laying on the chair, Juniper fell asleep in Hayley's room because Hayley's room is much cooler than hers

The following morning Klaus enters Hayley's room seeing his child's mother laying peacefully on the bed and the Demon Queen awkwardly laying on the chair, Juniper fell asleep in Hayley's room because Hayley's room is much cooler than hers. The Hybrid watches the Demon Queen sleep feeling slightly guilty about chocking her yesterday and yet a little proud that she held a brave face. He sees the little brown bottle that was full of wolves bane, opening it to smell what's inside.

"I didn't use it..." Hayley tells him sitting up,

"Even if you did it wouldn't have worked," Juniper says rubbing her face

"Your both awake." Klaus says turning to look out the window,

"Could hardly sleep its like a swamp sauna in here" Hayley speaks

"Try sleeping in my room, it's like I was being baked in there," Juniper chuckles stretching revealing her scar that is across her stomach directly below her bellybutton.

"You could have been free of all this..." the Hybrid speaks staring out the window "...of me."

"Yeah. Well, when we were fighting off those vampires, I realized I wasn't just protecting myself." Hayley tells the two, Klaus turns to look at her. "Maybe it has to do with the fact that my birth parents gave me up and my adoptive parents jacked me out. All I know is push came to shove and I realized I wouldn't let anyone hurt it,"

"I'm beginning to think we're a lot alike, you and I. We're both castoffs who've learnt to fight when we are backed into a corner." Klaus walks towards the pregnant wolf smirking.

"Well we are backing into it now," Juniper takes the opportunity to leave the two to talk, going to the kitchen to make some breakfast for her and Hayley. She can still hear Klaus and Hayley talking up stairs, Klaus tells the wolf that he is willing to do anything to get his kingdom back because Marcel stole it from him many years ago.

Rebekah then comes stomping through the front door pissed off, Juniper smiles as she cuts the potatoes loving the fact that the blonde Original got her ass handed to her by her little sister.

"You're right. The girl Cami, she's the key. Marcel likes her and because of that I got to see the secret weapon of his that you've been going on about." She informs her older brother, Juniper text Marcel mad at the fact that he's been calling Davina his "secret weapon".

"Well don't just stand there in ceremony, what is it?"

"It's not a what, it's a who. A girl, Davina she can't be more than sixteen and I have never felt power like that."

"A witch"

"She's not just any witch. She's something I've never seen before, something beyond powerful, and now because if you she has Elijah. Who knows what she could do to him." Juniper is slightly proud that an Original is scared of her little sister yet slightly pissed knowing that the two siblings will want the oldest one back and will have no problem trying to harm Davina.

"Where is she?" Klaus asks, there is a pause before Rebekah speaks up again.

"That clever bitch, I don't know." Klaus asks his younger sister what is wrong, "She wiped my memory of the location. Marcel posses a weapon bigger and more powerful than an Original, and you handed our brother to him! How many times will Elijah forgive you? How long until his hope for your redemption finally dies?" Rebekah yells.

"I did what I had to do! Marcel took our home-" Klaus tries to argue back but Rebekah cuts him off "And our home is worthless without family. I am finding Elijah, whatever it takes. Are you going to help me?"

"Whatever it takes," Juniper stabs the knife into the cutting board furious with Marcel for putting Davina in danger, she tells more of her men to guard Davina allowing them to kill whatever tries to harm her. Texting Marcel that she is going to kill him when she sees him. She leaves the kitchen as Hayley walks in, asking her where she is going Juniper doesn't answer her, going up stairs to change before she uses her ability to travel to the church.

"What the FUCK MARCEL!!!" She shouts in her demonic voice, when she enters the attic scaring Davina.

"Woah what did I do?" He asks putting his hands up a little scared of the Demon Queen.

"Hmmm, let's see. YOU bring not just one but two Originals here with MY little sister, then YOU let one of them walk away with the knowledge that Davina is alive, KNOWING that those bitches are out there trying to kill her! NOW not only do we have the witches but the Originals after Davina as well, just because of That One!" Juniper yells at the man, ready to tear something apart as she points to the coffin that holds the body of Elijah Mikaelson. She then turns to Davina, the young girl is shocked that her sister is this furious Juniper takes a deep breath and relaxes walking up to Davina wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"It's okay, June I'm going to find a way to kill them, starting with that one." Davina points at the coffin, Juniper nods telling her not to push herself to far when she tries to do it.

"Okay," she kisses Davina's forehead before walking past Marcel for the second time glaring at him. "If you do not fix this Marcel, then I will." She vanishes back to the house leaving her room pretending like nothing had happened, even though deep down she is still pissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The werewolf-" Hayley speaks holding a book in her arms, Juniper adds 'And I' "-would like to know what the plan is."

"Well, that depends what plan you mean luv my plan to find global domination or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world?" Klaus asks, Rebekah grabs something sharp using her vampire speed to throw it at her older brother she smiles sweetly at him as he catches it.

"The plan to rescue Elijah, you know- the good brother, the one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back." Hayley tells all three of them.

"More like in the front," Juniper leans on the wall, Klaus smirks at her while Hayley and Rebekah roll their eyes.

"You two said that you would get him back. So is there a plan or what?" Hayley gets straight to the point, all four of them move to the living room.

"Well, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy. He's my friend, albeit one who is unaware that I am trying to sabotage his hold in the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless. And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently, and thirdly, sister, please." Klaus explains sitting on a chair smiling pointing to Rebekah to explain the last part.

"And thirdly, the plan as you have demanded, is for Niklaus to simply ask for Marcel for Elijah back."

"That's not the whole plan is it?" Juniper asks raising an eyebrow

"Oh, please Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a sibling but there is none more diabolical." Rebekah explains

"That's only the plan 'A' Luv. There's always a plan 'B'." He speaks up, Juniper smirks staring at his demons liking the one that is showing the most at the moment.

"And what's that?" The girl with the jet black hair and silver tips asks.

"War." The Hybrid speaks Juniper smiles pretending to be enjoying this but she is afraid that her little sister will be caught in the crossfire.

"Plan 'B' sounds wonderful." Juniper speaks smiling at them, Hayley looks at the Demon Queen taking a step back from her. Right after the conversation ended Juniper and Hayley leave the two siblings going back to the library to continue reading the books in there.