Chapter 42

Noelle flattened her white dress nervously as she examined herself in the mirror. Her dress was simple, a strapless sweetheart neckline with a belt of diamonds, flaring out at the waist and down. Simple lace covered the whole dress. "I can't believe i'm about to get married." She said nervously, looking at Remus and Isabelle in the mirror.

"You look beautiful. I think I might cry." Isabelle commented as she looked at her friend.

"No! Don't cry if you start to cry then i'll cry and it'll mess up my makeup." Noelle fretted, waving her hands frantically at Isabelle.

"You could walk out there with clown makeup on and Sirius would still marry you." Remus said, looking at Noelle affectionately.

"Awe thank you so much Remmy. And thank you so much for doing this for me I don't know what I would have done without you. I guess James was an option but...you seemed a bit more appropriate for the position." Noelle said, giving Remus a grateful hug. "Isabelle you should get ready the ceremony is about to be begin." Noelle let go of Remus and looked at Isabelle with big eyes. She looked so gorgeous in her flowing red maid of honor gown.

"Yeah I know. I am so happy for you!" Isabelle said as she blinked back tears. Noelle was finally getting married, it seemed like a week ago they were 3rd years sitting in their dorm gossiping. "I will see you when you walk down." Isabelle said with a wink before walking out of the room to find James who was Sirius' best man.

Noelle took a few deep breaths, once again smoothing out her dress nervously. She had to look perfect. She was only getting one wedding in her lifetime, she had to make it perfect. "Noelle. You look amazing. Stop fidgeting." Remus said, grabbing her wrist to keep her still.

"Hey I only get one wedding in my life, especially to the love of my life. Let me be nervous." Noelle defended herself, fixing a stray hair that fell in her face. "Plus, any second I could start projectile vomiting on everyone. That's a symptom of pregnancy you know." Noelle mumbled the last part quietly to herself. They had decided not to reveal the pregnancy yet, even though they had gone to a healer and got it confirmed. She was most definitely pregnant. Noelle heard the music start to play and froze.

"Come on." Remus offered his arm to her, smiling proudly at his friend. Noelle nodded, taking his arm and grabbing her bouquet of red roses and walking to the exit of the room. As soon as their cue came up, they started walking. Noelle could feel the butterflies in her stomach and hoped the baby couldn't feel them too. 'Wait...can they?' Noelle found herself wondering as they entered the room where the ceremony was held.

Noelle's mind fell silent as she saw Sirius standing at the altar, he looked so handsome. His hair was the same as it always was, fallen and messy, but it looked like it had a bit of hair spray to keep it out of his face. He wore a tux, which made him look sexier than ever. As they arrived at the altar Noelle turned to Remus, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "You have no idea how much I appreciate you walking me down the aisle, I couldn't imagine anyone else. Thank you."

Remus nodded, his eyes slightly teary as he handed Noelle's hand to Sirius, officially giving her away. "Now you take care of her." Remus said to Sirius teasingly, deepening his voice to impersonate a father. Sirius just nodded, not taking his eyes off of Noelle. She looked breathtaking, he couldn't believe he was marrying such a gorgeous woman.

"You look..." Sirius trailed off, not able to find a word for how beautiful she looked. Noelle blushed and stepped up in front of him, smiling brightly as the priest began to speak. Noelle felt tears running down her face, mentally thanked Isabelle for telling her to wear waterproof makeup while Sirius repeated the phrases and slipped the wedding band on her finger, her soon doing the same.