Chapter 30

Later that night everyone sat around a small campfire roasting marshmallows that were requested by Isabelle. Everyone chatted happily until a new game had started. A game that everyone knew the rules to.

"We should play truth or dare." Sirius suggested.

"No alcohol this time?" Isabelle asked with a laugh.

"With my parents? Yeah right." James said with a sigh. Everyone was quiet for a moment. Remus was the one who broke the silence.

"So who is starting?" Remus asked as he finished his smore. James raised his hand with a large grin plastered on his face. James looked around the group trying to decide on who to ask.

"Sirius. Truth or dare?" James asked, sending Sirius an innocent smile.

"Dare. Obviously." Sirius gave a cheeky grin to James.

"I dare you to kiss the hottest person in this group for 15 seconds...that isn't Noelle." James said, grinning happily as he saw Sirius and Noelle's jaw drop. Noelle gave a cry of protest, glaring at James.

"I know it's against the rules to not let you do this so..." Noelle grabbed his face and kissed Sirius hard. Glaring at everyone around them with open eyes as they kissed. Sirius pulled away shocked before turning to where Remus and Isabelle were sitting. Sirius stood and started his way over there.

"Excuse me?! Don't you get your nasty lips anywhere near me you pig!" Isabelle squealed, scooting away from Sirius.

"I'm not here for you slut." Sirius winked at her before turning to Remus "Moony? Do me the honors?" Sirius asked jokingly, bending down on one knee in front of Remus.

"I'm very flattered you think i'm more attractive than James. Let's get this over with." Remus laughed. Sirius brought his hand to Remus' face, smirking at Isabelle's slowly reddening face.

"Get it over with already!" Isabelle cried out "Or i'm going to kiss Noelle!"

"I'm good with that." Both Noelle and Sirius spoke at the same time, Peter, Remus and James all blushing at the thought.

"I'm not doing that you pervs! Just get on with it!" Isabelle pouted. Sirius smirked and kissed Remus, both of them going slowly with the kiss. 15 seconds later and they still hadn't stopped.

"Okay! That is enough of that you two! I want my boyfriend back you whore!" Isabelle said, pulling them apart and hugging onto Remus as she glared at Sirius. Sirius wiped his mouth and winked at the two before walking over to Noelle.

"This doesn't mean your gay right?" Noelle asked the both of them, confused at how much they seemed to enjoy the kiss.

"Only a little bit Doll. I'm still all yours." Sirius smirked, slinging his arm around Noelle who nodded in satisfaction. "Ok. Isabelle. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Isabelle said, almost automatically regretting her decision as she saw Sirius' evil smirk.

"Give your panties to Remus. The ones you're wearing." Sirius said, laughing loudly as Isabelle's face lit up red. Isabelle got up and went behind one of the hedges, soon emerging and handing Remus a pair of pink lacy panties. Remus blushed brightly as he took them before stuffing them into his pocket.

"Noelle. Truth or dare." Isabelle asked, thinking of a question to come up with.

"Dare." Noelle said, leaning forward with a smirk on her face. She was never one to lose at a dare.

"I dare you to flash James for 5 seconds." Isabelle said, laughing as she saw Sirius fall out of his seat in shock.

"No!" Sirius yelled, glaring at Isabelle.