Chapter 38

"It's about time all that training went to good use." Noelle whispered, trailing her finger over Sirius' chest as they lay on her bed. "I can't believe our first mission is tomorrow."

"Me either. It's crazy." Sirius replied, running his hand over her side slowly to comfort her. "Are you nervous?" Noelle just nodded in response, feeling the huge knot in her stomach suddenly resurface.

"I'm so scared." She whispered, barely hearing her own voice as she admitted her fear. Sirius sat up, bring her into his lap and cradling her against his chest.

"Me too doll. But we're going to be okay. We're all going to be okay." He reassured her, his voice sounding more confident than he was.

"You have to be okay Sirius." Noelle said, suddenly looking up into his eyes with determination. Noelle moved so she was straddling his lap, staring right into his stormy grey eyes.

"I will-"

"No Sirius you have to be okay. It doesn't matter if i'm in trouble or anyone else please save yourself." Noelle pleaded, tears coming to her eyes as she grabbed his cheeks making him look at her. "I know that sounds terrible and selfish but if I make it out alive and unharmed and you do not, I couldn't live with myself."

"But Noelle-"

"No! Sirius please. Please you have to be okay. For me? Make sure you're okay for me?" Noelle cried out, tears falling down her face. "Please." Sirius hesitated, knowing full well that Noelle wouldn't give up until he agreed, but also knowing he would throw away his life in a second to save hers.

"Anything for you, doll." Sirius said, kissing her cheek where a trail of tears was. "I promise you i'll be okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright guys. We watch all sides. We can't let anybody get to the package." Mad Eye Moody explained. Their mission was to protect a package getting moved somewhere, though this package was very valuable and wanted by Voldemort. Noelle nodded, tightening her grip on Sirius' hand as they moved out.

"You good Izzy?" Noelle asked, making sure to stabilize her shaky voice to comfort Isabelle in anyway possible.

"Of course i'm not but I wanna help as much as I can." Isabelle replied her voice shaking slightly as she gave Noelle a forced smile.

"I've got your back." Noelle said, smiling confidently at Isabelle before grabbing the Floo Powder and stepping into the fireplace. Winking as she shouted her destination and disappearing into a smoke of green.

Isabelle hesitantly followed Noelle as she took the Floo Powder and went to her destination. The pit in her stomach was making her feel sick as she looked around at her friends who all stood with confident expressions. Isabelle walked over to Remus and gave him a quick kiss before taking a couple steps back. She didn't know what was going to happen and she didn't want to lose Remus. She took in everything as she looked at Remus. His beautiful smile and soft brown eyes that comforted her. Isabelle looked at the scars that were all over his face. She didn't want to lose the person that meant so much to her.

"Izzy, come on we got to go." Noelle nudged Isabelle snapping her out of her daze.

"I will see you after Bells. I promise." Remus sent a small smile to Isabelle who took a deep breath before sending one back to him. Isabelle and Noelle were grouped together to guard the North of where the package was supposed to be transfered. Isabelle's slick palms nervously gripped her wand as Noelle and her looked around.

"Noelle, we're going to be okay right? Remus, Sirius, James,Lily and Peter are going to be okay right?" Isabelle asked as she tightened her blonde ponytail.