Chapter 21

Isabelle woke up with a smile as she threw on her purple sweater and leggings on. She finally knew everything and was okay with it. Remus and her cuddled for awhile until everyone got back from dinner. She remembered hating breaking apart as Gryffindors started to fill common room. Isabelle walked down the stairs that lead from the dorm to the common room to see Noelle and Sirius asleep on the couch. Isabelle smiled before walking back up the stairs to grab her camera. Once she got back she snapped a picture and giggled, they were so cute together. As much as Isabelle hated to admit it, Sirius didn't take advantage of Noelle like Isabelle had anticipated. Isabelle watched as Sirius protected Noelle as much as she did. She watched how they looked and smiled at each other. How could she tear that apart?

"Bella go away." Noelle mumbled hugging herself closer to Sirius.

"I can keep the photo though right?" Isabelle giggled holding the picture up before sticking it in her pocket.

"I swear if you show anyone I will come after you." Noelle said not moving from her spot. Isabelle laughed and left the room as she headed down to the herbology classroom. She knew winter was coming and it was going to be hard to keep her plants alive. Isabelle walked in and sighed as she looked at her plants. They were still beautiful as always. They were so strong and Isabelle admired that. Isabelle hummed happily as she watered her flowers a bright smile painted on her face. The door to the herbology room opened making Isabelle turn and look at who it was,the smile quickly fading from her face.

"Black." Isabelle said coldly looking at the Slytherin student in front of her. None other than Regulus Black himself stood in the entrance of the Herbology room.

"Isabelle." He commented as he straightened out his jacket. Isabelle and him had dated back in fourth year and he broke her heart resulting in her hating not only Regulus but his brother too.

"Do you need something? Or just here to destroy everything?" Isabelle asked as she set her watering can down and turned towards him crossing her arms. This was the one thing she did not need.

"I came to ask you a question." He said walking towards her. Isabelle scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"I don't care about your stupid-" Isabelle was interrupted by his question.

"Is Sirius happy?" The question left Isabelle shocked and confused.

"Excuse me?" Isabelle asked.

"Is Sirius happy?" Regulus asked again and Isabelle could tell how concerned he actually was. Isabelle stuttered unable to answer the question. Heck, she had only started to get to know Sirius. She thought back to the past month and he seemed happy. He seemed happy with his friends and Noelle.

"Yeah, I think so at least." Isabelle answered.

"You know things aren't going well." He stated making Isabelle tilt her head in confusion. She had an idea what he was talking about but didn't want to believe it. "You know....a war is heading our way. You should run while you still can." Regulus said before turning around and heading to the door.

"Regulus wait." Isabelle called after him. He stopped, turning around to look at Isabelle one more time before walking out of the door. A war was coming? But everything in her life was finally going decently. It was her first year of not being a huge slut. She finally found a really fun group of friends, a war couldn't come and ruin all of it! Isabelle stood there without moving for a couple minutes, nerves racing throughout her body. As much as she hated Regulus she knew how sincere he was being. Maybe he had changed. If it was true Isabelle had to warn the others, and she had to do it soon.