Chapter 11

(A/N This chapter was really fun to write I hope you guys enjoy it 😁)

When Noelle woke the common room was still quiet, meaning that everyone was still in class. She sat up and yawned, stretching her sore muscles. She rubbed her eyes and looked around the room, in the chair to her left sat Sirius Black. He was sleeping. Noelle stood, her legs shaking from how tired they were and grabbed the blanket before it could fall to the floor. She nicely set it on Sirius before going to turn away and go to her dorm.

"Little Christmas?" Sirius asked as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. Noelle stopped in her tracks, almost groaning at the fact that he had woke up.

"What Sirius?" She asked, turning around and facing the man.

"I wanted to apologize. James yelled at me after you left, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Sirius said, looking at her in determination as he stood. Noelle was speechless, she hadn't expected him to apologize so soon, if at all.

"I-um-what?" Noelle stuttered out, a little taken aback by the sudden apology.

"But I'm not wrong about my intentions. I don't want you to get hurt Noelle."

"But I can help! Let me help him Sirius!" Noelle automatically defended her stance, still wanting to help Remus anyway she could.

"And you can help him by staying out of it! He already hates the fact that the 3 of us are risking our lives to help him! He would hate to add another life on the line!" Sirius said back, on the verge of shouting "You're not allowed to get hurt Noelle!" Sirius took a step towards her as he talked.

"You don't have to protect me! I'm not afraid!" Noelle said, she also took a step forward to him.

"I am!" Noelle's jaw dropped at his confession, he took one step closer to her "I am scared okay?! You're going to get hurt and I don't know how i'm going to deal with that. You're not allowed to get hurt okay little christmas? I don't know what I would do without you." Sirius exclaimed as he looked at her in the eyes.

"But I can help Sirius. You guys are my best friends and if you guys got hurt when I could protect you guys I wouldn't forgive myself. I'm doing it whether you let me or not." Noelle's anger had faded and turned into exhaustion, she was tired of fighting with him. She didn't need his permission but it would be easier to convince the rest of them if Sirius would just give in and help her with this. Sirius sighed and sat on the couch while shaking his head.

"Fine. But if you get hurt, remember this was your idea." Sirius said in defeat.

"Yes!" Noelle cheered as she sat next to Sirius on the couch. Her eyes growing heavy as she laid her head on his shoulder. "Thanks Sirius."

He sighed and put his arm around her shoulders, his warmth washing over her like a blanket. "I'm still not okay with this little christmas. But if it's what you want..." he trailed off, the meaning of his statement, anything for you, getting lost as Noelle dozed off against him. Her head falling against his chest as light snores escaped her, her glasses crooked. He smiled down at her, she was determined for sure. For some strange reason, he found her stubbornness endearing. It was almost cute.

"What the hell is this?" Isabelle said as she came down the stairs only to see Noelle laying on Sirius' chest. He put his index finger on his lips and looked at her, motioning her to quiet down so she wouldn't wake Noelle. Isabelle looked down at her best friend shocked, why did she trust herself to sleep around this man whore? She nodded anyway as she set the blanket she had brought down for Noelle on the top of the couch before sitting on the chair across from Sirius.

"You know this is the only time i'm going to allow you to touch her right? I mean the only time." Isabelle said threateningly, glaring at the man in front of her. Sirius sent her a cheeky smile and left the threat unanswered. Noelle stirred at the sound of Isabelle, though she tried to go back to sleep but failed as the room fell into an awkward silence. She cracked one of her eyes open to see both Sirius and Isabelle looking at her.

"Anyway we can pretend you didn't see me wake up and I can go back to sleep?" She asked Isabelle as she kept her head against Sirius' chest.

"Okay! Let's go back to sleep then." Isabelle exclaimed as she took Noelle's arm and tried to pull her up.

"No wait you misunderstand me I meant-"

"No! You're either coming to the dorm to sleep or i'm going to yell at you." Isabelle said, Noelle groaned but got up anyway. Shivers wracked her body as Sirius' warmth left her, she sent him an annoyed look but allowed herself to be dragged along regardless.

"Isabelle?" A tired voice called from the boy's staircase, Remus standing there rubbing his eyes tiredly "What are you doing to Elle?"

"I'm getting her away from the man whore." Isabelle explained, letting go of Noelle's arm. Noelle took the opportunity to scurry away from her and collapse back on the couch "Hey!" Isabelle yelled as she watched Noelle once again lay her head on Sirius.

"Awe they're kind of cute." Remus said as he looked at the pair, who were just resting their heads on each other peacefully.

"Whose side are you on?!" Isabelle yelled "She can't be with that man-whore!"

"Hey he's not bad. I know he's been...around but he's a good guy." Remus explained with a yawn.

"But...but she's too innocent for him!" Remus, Sirius, and Noelle all laughed at the comment. Making Isabelle blush in embarrassment. "I mean not like innocent innocent. But she's still a virgin...right?"

"What the hell?!" Noelle commented and sat up. "Of course i'm still a virgin! But they didn't need to know about my sex life!" Noelle complained and glared at Isabelle. "I can't believe you even questioned that, your the cockslut in this relationship."

"Hey! I am not..." Isabelle said "Plus i'm still a virgin."

"Not for long." Noelle commented "You and I both know you want to lose it by the end of 7th year."

"What the heck! That's not true! I-uh-I don't know what you're talking about." Isabelle choked on her words as she made awkward eye contact with Remus.

"Don't choke on too much dick over there." Noelle laughed at her joke and high fived Sirius at the successful effect on Isabelle it made.

"You're such a bitch!" She yelled, her entire face flushed.

"Says the slut."

"How are we even friends?!" Isabelle's voice squeaked out of embarrassment.

"Because we're both stone cold bitches and if we weren't friends with each other we'd probably take out all our bitchiness on others instead of each other?"

"....true." Isabelle shrugged and sent an apologetic to Remus, whose cheeks we're also flushed slightly. Noelle waved to her teasingly as Isabelle left the room awkwardly. Noelle laid her head back on Sirius as she closed her eyes.

"That was fun." Noelle chuckled, her head shaking from Sirius also laughing.

"So...you're really a virgin?"

"Shut the fuck up."