To the moon

Song:To the moon-Phora
(A month later)
*smut warning ⚠️

The sky was dark as Landon and Prada were sitting in his truck riding around the parking lot of a fancy resturant.

Inside the truck Prada looked over at Landon whos eyes were focused on the parking lot trying to find a spot to park.

"Baby we been circling this parking lot for like thirty minutes.. Why not just use the valet."

Landon was still looking arounf the parking lot.

"Why would I pay someone to park my car when I can do it for free."

"I'm just sayin what you made up in cost you lost in time." Prada pointed out.

Landon looked at her.

"That's not the point."

Soon a car pulled out of a parking spot that was close to the front door.

Landons eyes lit up as he quickly drove the car but as soon he pulled up to the parking spot a blue sports car cut him off and parked in the spot instead.

"Damn it!"Landon said fustrated.

A man in a suit got out of the car.

Landon rolled down his window

"Hey man I was about to park there." Landon told him.

"You snooze you lose." The man said.

"You seen me about to park here and you cut me off."

"Not my problem." The man said then looked at Prada.

"Hey sweet cheeks you rember me how about you ditch the loser and we can get together."

Prada said nothing flipping him the bird.

"Hey man you better watch who the fuck you talking to." Lnadon scowled.

The looked at him.

"What you gonna do about it."

"Oh I'll show you." Landon said about to get out of the truck but Prada held him back.

"Baby lets not deal with this TRASH lets go find another parking spot." She suggested.

"Fine." Landon huffed.

Fifthteen minutes later they found a parking spot that was a block away.

As landon parked he looked over at Prada.

"Do you still want to go in we have to walk a block but if you want..."

Prada shook her head.

"No honstly i'm not even hungry no more."

"Thank god.."

Prada looked at him.

"I mean that's too bad I really wanted to go here."

Prada chuckled.

"Yea ok."

He stared up the car and they pulled off.

As he was driving he noticed how the stars were in the sky and the moon was out which gave him an idea instead of going back to the house he decided to make a detour.

Minutes later Prada seen that they were pulling up to a park.

"What are we doing here?" Prada asked..

"I figured since its a nice night we could take walk down the trail."

Prada looked at him with uncertainty.