Paying the price

Song:7 rings -Ariana Grande

Prada and Tony were walking hand, and into a car dealership, a salesperson quickly made their way to them.

"What can I help you with?" they asked.

"We're here to get a car," Troy told him

Prada grinned, and the sales person face lit up.

"Ok well let's go look at some cars." The sales person said.

As they were along the car lot, Troy leaned over to Prada

"You see anything you like," he asked.

Nothing has caught Pradas eyes until her eyes came across a red 2018 Dodge Challenger.

"How much is this?"

Prada asked the asked the salesperson.

The sales person stopped and walked over to the car.

"This is 28,000, but you can get it today for two thousand dollars down."

Prada looked at Troy.

"Can I get it," she looked at him and bit her lip.

Troy looked at her and grinned.

"Of course anything for my baby," he said.

"Great let's go fill out the papers." The sales person said.

***

Prada was walking outside of the mall with bags in her hand after a day of shopping.

The sky was starting to get darker even though it was only five o clock.

She made her way to her new car Troy just bought her got in and pulled out of the mall parking lot.

Prada loved it she had her music turned up as she drove down the road not how fast she was going.

Still, in the zone, she was suddenly startled to find blue and red lights flashing in her rearview mirror.