Stawberries&Tattos

The next morning Yolanda woke up on the couch to see her husband still wasn't home after she seen him left the hotel last night.

She sighed as she sat up feeling tired after a night of waiting up from him. Picking up her phone she has seen there were no calls or text from Tony.

Taking a deep breath, she decided to call him again..

**

The loud buzzing of needles ringed in Landon's ears as he walked into a tattoo shop. He walked over to a girl who had long dark hair and a spiderweb neck tattoo. 

"Is D here?" He asked.

"Yo D another one here to see you!" She shouted over the buzzing.

D Landon's cousin who owns the tattoo shop walks up to the front.

"Hey man what's up," he says walking up to him.

"You left your lunch in my car again." Landon pointed it holding a blue lunch box.

D looked at him.

"Oh ok let me show where the fridge is."he said.

While him and Landon walked to the back of the shop.

Once in the back Landon sat the lunch box and unzipped it inside were bags of pills and heroin.

D eyes lit up as he seen what's inside

"Holyshit man where are you getting this from?' he asked surprised.

Landon looked at him.

"That's not your business."

This was one of his side business when he's not working.

" You know what  as long as it's bringing more money into the shop that's fine with me," he said

Opening  a lockbox and pulled out a few stacks of cash handing it to Landon.

"Thanks, man," he said.

The door opened causing D to stuff the drugs back in the lunchbox quickly.  Turning to see who it was

"Hey someone else is here for you." the girl with the dark hair said.

D looked at her.

"Can't you take care of her?" He scowled.

"Um no the blonde bitch said she wants you." The girl snapped.

"Ok I'm coming he huffed as the walked back up the front of the shop.

"Y'all smell that?" Landon asked.

They both looked at him.

"Smell what?"D asked.

"Strawberries."

D looked at him.

"Ok, I think you're really eating those lunches." D chuckled as he walked over the blonde girl in a red top and shorts.

As Landon walked over, he finally realized where the sweet scent was coming from

"Hey, man want to introduce to my girl Prada one of my best customers." He grinned.

"What up." She said causlly looking at Landon

"Sup," he said trying to look cool even though The was the first time he saw or heard from Prada since the whole Tinder hookup.

He tried contacting her a few times but no response.

D looked at Landon with a smirk.

"Well it's nice to meet you, but I got to go so D see you later."

He said making his way out of the shop once he was out the doors the scent of strawberries was weak but still lingering until he got into his car and pulled off.

The scent caught him by surprise because the last time he smelled that scent was when he saw Troy at the hotel last night.

As he is driving, he gets a call from Yolanda he decides not to answer it and keep driving.