Murder on my mind

D had dropped Prada back at home moments before Landon made his way. As  she stepped inside and turned on the lights she could see his policew car pull up in the front yard.

She made her way into the kitchen and grabbed a red apple from a glass bowl on the counter and started at it for a moment before taking a big chomp out of it. The front door soon opened and Landon stepped inside welcomed by his favorite scent strawberries.

Prada's eyes lit up as she seen him and instanly had an idea.

"Hey baby how was work." She grinned as he sat on the couch and stared untieing his work boots.

He looked up at her.

"It was interesting I got a call about two old guys fighting in mcdonadls over a mcgriddle." He chuckled.

"Damn I've never known McGriddles   to be that good."Prada laughed.

"I know right but it was good though."

Landon looked at Prada.

"How was your day?"

"It was good... but hey can i ask you something?"

He raised his brow.

"Sure."

"You have the power to boot cars right?"

Landin nodded.

"Yea I do but its not really my area..why?" He questioned standing up.

"Because I KNOW who stole my car and they wont give it back so i need alittle help."

Landon thpught about it.

"Yea I can do something but its a one time thing cause people get crazy when you boot their cars."He explained.

"Good then I'll get mine back."

(The next day)

Jesse was walking out of his house and making his way to the car when he stopped and seen two yellow locks on his tires.

"Yo what the fuck is this!" he said surprised.

"Good morning."

Jesse turned to see Prada standing in front of him.

He smirked.

"Let me guess you called your little cop boyfriend to boot my car."

"Yes the fuck i did now give me my car back." Prada demanded.

"Look man stop playin and get these off i told you i cant help you." he shrugged.

Prada was quiet for a moment then looked dead at him.

"Ok this nice shit isnt my thing so you eitther have my car back at five today or pay the conquenses.

Jesse laughed.

"You cute but just find Snoop i'm sure he probaly got it."

"Nigga you call snoop and tell him to have my shit back to me by five or like i said things wont be nice."

Jesse looked at her.

"Yea ok so can you get these off my car."

"Fuck you." Prada said then walked off.

Later that evening Prada was home alone since Landon had to work extra hours it was was after five when she looked at the window in the living room to see her car was there. As she stared at it deep down she still was not satified she knew something had to be done.

Turning around Prada made her way up stairs into the bedroom and went inside the closet reaching the top shelf grabbing a blue shoe box opening it  then she pulled out her phone.and made a call.

It was almost eight the sky was dark when Prada was sitting in her car down the block from Jesse's house like a lion she was waiting for the gazelle to come out.

Jesse soon walked out of his house when Prada quickly pulled up to him.

Without thinking she pulled out a gun and pulled the trigger three times exicement filled her as she watched his body dropped to the ground his eyes were still in a state of surpise when she sped off as his front door opened.

Prada was driving away down the road from the crime scene at a stop light when she seen a guy with red dreads crossing the street it was snoop.

Her eyes turned red as he stopped and looked at her.

She pulled thge lever and hit the gas as hard as she could the only sound she heard was his body hitting the windshield of her car.

Then she peeled off as his lifeless body laid in the middle of the street.

It was after ten when Landon made it home from work he noticed Prada's car was parked in the yard he also noticed the big dent in the front of it as he walked inside.

"Prada." He called as he walked into the kitchen to see a woman with long black hair standing in front of the sink with her back turned to him.

She slowly turned around.

"So what do you think?" She smiled.

What you guys think?

Was Prada too far?

Y'all think Landon gonna find out and if so what you think he'll do?