Pop up pt 1

"Have a good day babe."

Prada said giving a quick kiss they were both standing by the front door Landon was dressed in his uniform and about to go to work.

"Of course baby and remember I'll be here this afternoon to check up on you he reminded her.

"I know baby," she told him as he gave her a quick kiss and walked out the door closing it behind him.

Once the door closed, she couldn't help but smile even though she still adjusting to her new life and soon to be motherhood.  Prada was happy things felt like they were going up now, but there is one thing she is missing.

After she watched Landon drive out of the driveway she went into the kitchen and fixed her a cup of coffee and then went to the living room turned on the tv Jerry Springer was on as she sat on the couch and started going through the bags filled with clothes, toys, bottles and other things for the baby.

As she was holding up a blue onesie, she felt butterflies in her stomach.

She quickly placed her hand on her stomach realizing it was the baby kicking.

Feeling the little thumps against her hand, she smiled.

For some reason, the baby kicks more when Landin is around.

"Don't worry baby daddy will be here soon.

Prada paused realizing what she just said out loud.

"That was weird," she said.

Soon the doorbell ringed.

"Just a minute she called up as she slowly got up from the couch and made her way to the door.

Her eyes were wide as she opened the door to see D.

"What are you doing here she asked surprised.

D looked at her.

"Is Landon here he asked.

"No, he's not you didn't call him?" Prada asked raising her brow.

They walked inside the house, and she closed the door behind them.

"I've tried calling him, but he's still not talking to me," D explained.

"Oh well, he's not here.." Prada told him.

D looked over at her. She knew what he was about to ask.

"Can you talk to him for me?" D asked.

"Why me.." she questioned.

"Because unlike me he actually talks to you."

"Well I am about to have his baby, and we do live together,"

"Wait are you two together or...

Prada shook her head.

"What do you want D?" she said ignoring his question.

"Can you talk to Landon for me and just tell him I want to talk?" D asked.

Prada sighed.

D was not only Landon's friend but her friend also and she did think Landon is being kind of a tight ass about the situation.

"Ok I'll talk him, but I can't promise anything." She told him.

"Fine D said.

Then they heard the sound of a car outside of the house.

"Shit," Prada muttered as she ran over and grabbed her phone to see it was noon.

"What's going on?" D asked looking around.

"I hope you're ready to talk now and quick cause Landon is here," Prada said.

D's face dropped as the front door was unlocking.