Sit down talk

Song:Give it a try-City Girls

It was the middle of the night Prada was laying in the guest room she was unable to sleep looking at the red glowing numbers on the clock next to her bed.

She sighed as it was three not able yo get a once of sleep since she had a lot on her mind tossing and turning.

Slowly she gets up out of bed in nothing but a tank top and shorts and making her way out of the room into the hallway.

Darkness surrounded her as she slowly walked the hall with the wooden floor creaking under her feet.

She turned her head and looked down the hall in the direction of Landon's room his door was closed Prada was relived last thing she wanted was to run into Landon especially at the state she's in.

She continued to make her way downstairs into the living room and straight to the small kitchen her throat was dry and she needed something to drink so she opened the fridge and took a look inside Prada wasn't surprised at what she saw.

A jug of expired milk, some old Chinese take out boxes and something on a plate that she couldn't identify but it looked like meat.

"Yea sorry about that I've haven't been shopping yet." she heard a voice

Prada jumped and turned around looking at Landon like a kid getting caught in the cookie jar.

"I didn't know you were still up," she said regaining her composure.

Landon couldn't help but chuckle.

"What are you still doing up?"he asked standing by the counter.

Prada shrugged.

"Can't sleep... What about you?"

He leaned back and crossed his arms.

"Same here I was just out having a smoke."

Prada scrunched her nose in disgust.

"You know smoking is super bad for you right and the smell is even worse." She told him.

"It helps me relax," Landon stated.

Prada sighed.

Landon looked at her.

He knew something was on her mind.

"Let's go sit down," Landon said as he exited out of the kitchen with Prada right behind him he turned on a small lamp sitting on a table next to the little brown couch he took a seat with Prada plopping down next to him.

She placed her hands on her lap.

"Landon I've been thinking...."

Landon turned to her.

"Before you say anything I just wanted to say I think you should keep the baby," he said to her.

Prada raised her brow.

"Why is that?" she asked wanting to hear what he had to say.

"Because I think it would be good for you."

"How.."

Landon looked at her.

"Just less than twenty four hours ago you were being strangled in a hotel room and if I wasn't there you probably wouldn't be sitting here now."

"So what you saying?" Prada questioned.

He sighed.

"I'm saying that maybe this baby is a good thing for both of us."

Even though Landon wanted Prada to keep the baby for her sake, he always wanted to her to keep the baby for his sake since this might be his only chance to have a child he wasn't getting any younger and definitely didn't want to have a baby in his fifties.

Prada's decision was already made but she had questions that needed answers.

She looked at him while playing with her hair Landon noticed that it was a very common thing.

"So your sayin you want to be a family or a baby daddy?"

"What's the difference.."

"Oh there's a difference," she said with wide eyes.

This was the first time Landon really noticed her big brown beautiful eyes.

"Honestly I just want us to be able to raise this baby together." He said scratching his head feeling nervous.

"But we don't even know each other..." Prada explained.

"So are you saying you want to keep it?" Landon asked

Prada nodded she was still too surprised to say it verbally.

"But how can two strangers raise a baby?" she asked.

Landon turned to her.

"We have nine months to figure it out." He told her.

She sighed.

"Yea we do..."