Seeing In the Dark

"Are you ok?" Prada asked Landon as they were in the car pulling up to the house.

After Landon picked her up from work, she noticed he was acting differently he barely said anything during the quiet, awkward ride home.

They both got out of the car Landon looked at her.

"Yea I'm fine just had a long shift," he said walking into to the house

As Prada made her way in she heard Landon's footsteps upstairs and a door close.

She placed her hand on her stomach as she started to feel nauseous and made her way upstairs.

Hours later Prada was awoken from her sleep her stomach was nauseous once again she made her way out of the bed and exited the bedroom into the hall which was dark she still doesn't know why Landon likes the dark so much.

Turning her head she to the sound of door opening since it was dark all she saw was a shadowy figure with his back turned to her.

"Landon she squinted her eyes trying to get a better look.

The figure stood with its back to her saying nothing then walking down the stairs.

Prada quickly walked back into her room closing the door.

Later in the night the house was quiet once again Prada decided to walk out of her bedroom to get a glass of water from the kitchen she made her way into the hallway and started walking down the stairs as she was halfway she heard a growl come from the darkness.

She quickly ran back upstairs and straight into Lmaodns room since it was the closet.

"What's going on Landon said sitting up as Prada closed the door behind her.

Prada crossed her arms as Landon reached over and turned on his lamp on the dresser next to him.

"When did you get back?" Prada narrowed her at him.

Landon looked confused.

"What are you talking about I've been in my room this whole time."

Prada glared at him.

"If this is your idea of a joke its not funny." She scoffed.

Landon looked at her.

"I've been sleeping...until you woke me up, he said annoyed.

Prada rolled her eyes ignoring it.

Then her eyes grew wide.

"I think someone was in the house." she starts to panic.

Landon got up and went over to her.

"Look don't worry I'm sure everything is fine he reassured her.

She shook her head.

"I need you to go look just to be sure."

He sighed.

"Ok I'll go look he said walking over to his closet and grabbing his shotgun he knew he wouldn't need it he just wanted to look extra manly.

"Stay in here and lock the door I'll knock and let you know it's me."

He said as he turned and walked out of the room into the dark hallway.

He quickly navigated through the darkness and downstairs the house was silent as he walked around the house he seen nothing just like he figured.

Once everything was clear, he made his way back upstairs and knocked on his door.

"Prada open up it's me."

"Who's me she said from the other side.

"It's three in the morning stop playin.' he said.

After that, he heard the door unlocked, and then it opened.

"Was there anything down there she asked.

Landon shook his head.

"Nope.."

"Do you have a dog and do you stay alone?"

Landon looked at her.

"No, and yes," he said raising his brow.

"You sure there was nothing down there."

"Yes I'm sure everything is fine," he said trying to calm her down he could see the goose bumps on her crossed arms.

They both were silent for a moment.

"Can I sleep in here tonight?" Prada asked.

"Sure." Landon chuckled.

"Whatever," Prada smirked as she climbed into Landon's bed with Landon next to her he grinned as he turned off his lamp.

No Landon and Prada didn't have sex 😂

Was someone really in the house?