Pop up pt 2

"I change my mind." D said as the knob on the front door started to turn.

Prada looked at him surprised.

"Really are you serious..."

They could Landon putting his key in the door.

"Hide."

"Where

"I don't know go hide."

Prada said as she pushed D out of the living room and he quickly ran upstairs.

The door opened and Landon walked inside the house Prada was standing in the middle of the living room.

"Hey baby.." she said trying to sound calm.

"Hey are you ok?"he said looking at her he noticed she looked nervous.

"Yea I'm fine... How was work?" Prada asked changing the subject.

"It's pretty slow right now so I took my lunch break early."

Landon said walking up to her.

He looked her in the eyes.

"What you been up to?" He questioned.

She looked at him.

"Not much just going through and folding the baby clothes."

She gestured over to the couch at the small stack of baby onesies.

"That's good," Landon said pulling her close to him she felt butterflies in her stomach.

"I've been thinking about you all day."
Landon told her giving her a quick kiss.

"I've been thinking about you all day too daddy." Prada teased kissing him back.

Eventhough her mind was still on D she couldn't help but to want Landon's D.

"Well let's go upstairs and you can show daddy what you been thinking." he grinned.

"Ok,"Prada said nervously as her and Landon made they way up stairs to the bedroom hoping D was in a good hiding spot.

**

After running up stairs and having to find a quick hiding spot he entered the first door which was Landon's room he entered and closed the door.

He looked around and noticed that it was definitely different he looked over at the bed which was usually just a blue blanket and one old pillow was now covered with a big red comforter and a bunch of black pillows.

He also noticed roses sitting on the dresser.

"I knew it." D said to himself.

His ears perked up as he heard the sounds of footsteps and giggling coming upstairs.

"Oh shit I got to hide." D said panicking looking for a hiding spot he looked over at the bathroom but knew that was to easy then ran over to the closet but since Prada and Landon now share a closet there was no room.

The footsteps were getting louder and closer to the bedroom door.

D looked over at the bed and quickly slid underneath.

As soon he made it under the bed the bedroom door opened and he could see black work boots entering the room along with bare feet which he knew was Prada's.

D felt pressure on him as Landon sat on the bed he held his breath.

"Come sit on daddy lap." he heard Landon's deep voice tell Prada.

Then D felt the bed push down on him even more causing him to be uncomfortable but he had to keep still.

Soon he heard kissing.

His eyes widened as he seen clothes fall on to the floor.

"Please for the love of god not this.." D said very quickly under his breath.

Before he knew the bed was bouncing up and down on him pushing his face into the floor with each thrust Landon took.

All he could hear was moans and groans soon he lost track of time as he was being squished under the bed.

Finally in what felt like forever to D the bed stopped moving.

He heard heavy breathing.

"Damn how do it?" He heard Landon ask

"Do what?" Prada giggled.

"Drive me crazy." Landon chuckled.

"I mean you do have some really good dick I can't help myself." She teased.

"Well you can have it as much as you want."

D started to feel sick to his stomach just from hearing their conversation.

Soon Landon got off the bed and D felt nothing but relief as the pressure was off his back and his face wasn't pressed down to the floor.

He heard the sound of a belt being buckled up as Landon was getting dressed.

"You going back to work?" Prada asked.

"Yea but I get off at five so the quicker I get done the quicker I can come home and do some more cumming." Landon joked.

"Boy you so crazy.. but I like it." Prada teased giving him a kiss.

Landon smiled as he picked up his phone only to drop on the floor in front of the bed.

D held his breath hoping Landon wouldn't see him.

Landon reaches down to get his phone as he seen two eyes looking back at him.

"What the Fuck!"

Before D could react Landon already grabbed him and pulled him from under the bed.

"D what are you doing here?" Asked surprised.

Landon looked at them both his eyes were filled with rage.

"Look before you go off it's not what you think I just came by to talk to you."

D said pleading out of fear.

Landon looked over at Prada who was still naked and coved with the blanket.

D tried to run out of the room but Landon was already chasing him down the hall way as D was about to go down stairs Landon pushed him down the stairs causing D to roll down the stairs.

Luckily D did a tuck and roll and made it down the stairs and out the front door with Landon behind him.

"Landon stop!"

Prada said as he was about to run out the front door.

He looked out the window to see D getting in his car and speeding off.

Landon looked at her he was pissed.

"Why the fuck was he here!" Landon demanded.

"He wanted to talk to you!"

"I don't want to talk to him and I don't want him back in my house!"

Landon shouted before walking out the house and slamming the front door.

Prada sighed went upstairs and grabbed her phone and made a phone call.

Y'all Landon went crazy 😂

Who was wrong?
Who Prada calling?🤔