The Real "US"

Song:sanguine Paradise-lil uzi

Rain was pouring from the dark sky as Ms. Watkins was driving down the road to her house after another long shift at the hospital.

She pulled up to the front of her house and turned of the car got out and quickly ran to her porch to avoid getting wet by the rain she didn't have her umbella since it came so unexpectly.

Digging in her purse she pulled out her key unlocked the front door and made her way inside.

It was dark and quiet the only thing she could hear was the rain pouring down outside as she turned on the lamp on the small table next to the door.

"Hello linda." a deep voice said that made her gasp.

She looked to see that it was no other than Dan Landon's father.

"How did you get..."

"I have my ways you know that." Dan told her.

"What are you doing here?' Linda asked.

Dan chuckled.

"I don't get a hello or how you been."

"I havent seen you in over five years."

"I know time goes by so fast but your still beautyfuil as the first day i seen you.' He smiled.

"I see your still full of it." she said shaking her head.

He looked at her.

"Don't you want to know why i'm here?" he asked.

"That was my next question."

Dan sighed as he stood up.

"I think its time we tell Landon the truth."

Linda's eyes grew wide she knew excatly what he meant.

She shook her head.

"No I don't think this is the best time to tell him."

"He's thirty now and its time for him to take his rightful place as Alpha I'm getting older now my time is running out."

"I don't think its the best time he has alot of things going on like."

"I know hes about to have a baby and he found his mate."

She looked at him surprised.

"How did you know that?"

"I keep tabs on him you know that and I think he's been behind some recent attacks lately in the city."

Linda was in denial about what she was hearing.

"How do you know its not someone from your pack?" she questioned him.

He looked at her.

"Because I have strict curviews about going into the city also I know the scents of everyone in the pack and smoke is not one of them."

Linda crossed her arms.

"That's hard to believe Landon is such a sweet boy he wouldnt hurt a fly."

"I also think his.. Girlfried might be in on it to cause ive been picking up a familer smell of strawberries.

"Wait you know Prada?" Linda asked raising her brow and looking dead at him.

"We crossed paths once or twice." Dan smirked.

"Ok what about her?" She asked.

"Did Landon 'mark" her yet?'

Linda was quiet for a moment rembering the day Prada and Landon came to the hospital and Prada had a red bite mark on her neck.