The Final Battle (2)

⋆ฺ。*:・ Nobody ⋆ฺ。*:・

I know it's mad, but if I go to hell would you kiss me or just leave? I know it's mad, but if the world was ending would you kiss me or just leave? Just leave me here?

Stanley and Y/N were still holding each other, Stanley creating a wet spot of Y/N's t-shirt with the hot tears pouring out of his eyes.
"You're okay Stanley. You're okay." She kept muttering to him, rocking him back and forth as if he were a child.
The others watched this in awe.
"Are they...dating?" Mike asked Richie in a low voice.
"No. Stan's parents would flip if they found out he had a girlfriend." He responded.
Eddie turned around. "Guys? Where's Bill?"
Stanley looked up from Y/N's shoulder.
"He took the gun too." Mike remarked.
"Didn't he say we had to stick together?" Ben asked.
"Hypocrite." Richie and Eddie chorused.
"It doesn't matter! We have to go. Bill could kill himself." Y/N spoke up. "C'mon. You can walk right?" She asked Stan. He nodded, put that seemed to put him in pain.
"We didn't mean to leave you Stan. Trust us." Richie said softly.
Stanley shook his head. "It's okay Rich. But we need to find Bill. He could be in trouble."
The six kids ran through the sewers. They found him at the end of a tunnel.
"Bill? The fuck are you doing?" Richie bellowed.
"Shut up!" Stan elbowed him.
"B-b-Beverly is Down there!" He yelled. "I'm sorry I left b-b-but I h-heard IT!"
"Are those—?" Y/N asked.
"The missing kids." Ben remarked.
"Why are they floating?"
"Look! Beverly!" Mike pointed to a redhead who, unlike the others, was sinking.
"Why—?" Eddie asked.
They rushed down to where she was.
She was floating yet sinking at the same time, arms outstretched on either side of her, her face tilted upward, showing milky white eyes.
"Beverly? Wake up. Please wake up." Y/N muttered as the boys reached for her arms and pulled her down to the ground.
"Why isn't she waking up?" Ben asked, fear lacing his voice.
Then he did the unthinkable. He kissed her.
Her eyes changed from milky white into their regular blue shade.
"January embers." She said smiling.
"My heart burns there too." Ben said, smiling at her.
Then they hugged, everyone else joining in and crying, but Y/N was crying the most out of all of them.
Bill heard those sounds again. The same sounds he heard back when Stan was getting chewed on. It was his brother Georgie, laughing. There was another girls voice too. It sounded like a young girl.
Bill took the gun he recently "stole" from Mike and crept to where to voices were.
"Oh isn't this fun Georgie? Playing in the sewers?" The girls voice asked.
"This is so much fun Mariah! Thank you for playing with me!" His brother responded.
Mariah. Where has he heard that name before? Mariah...Mariah. Oh! Y/N had a sister didn't she. A sister that died right?
"Hey guys. Bob want to know what we want for supper tonight." A new voice greeted his ears. Girl, but more around his age. He swore he heard it before.
"I'm fine with whatever Quinn. Thank you." Georgie responded.
His heart sank. Quinn. Richie's sister. She died? Bill thought she was just missing...like...like...
"Oh please Georgie. You know that's a lie. I think you'd rather have...hot dogs right Georgie?" He knew the voice instantly as Chloe Fuerys.
What were they doing here?
He turned the corner to face them, and was horrified by the sight.
Mariah seemed to be rotting yet healing at the same time, her skin seemed slimy and uncared for, and her hair was matted and greasy.
His brother had a lost arm with a jagged white bone peeking out. His face seemed ghostly, and his hair was also greasy.
Quinn's Head seemed to be twisted at the neck, and bent at a very crooked angle, other than that, she seemed gaunt, like she hadn't eaten for days.
Chloe was missing a hand, was covered in sewage, and her eyes seemed yellow in the full reflection of the room.
The all turned to look at him. The sight seemed haunting. It's not real. It's not real
The three girls dropped to the ground and disappeared as if they were dead. Georgie walked closer to his brother.
"What took you so long." Georgie said, his ghost face seemed to be darkening. But he wore the same yellow slicker, and was holding S.S Georgie. "I was looking for you this whole time, I didn't know how to get out of here."
"Was s-she going fast?" Bill asked him.
"I couldn't keep up with it." Georgie looked glumly down.
"She, G-Georgie. W-we call b-b-boats she." Bill smiled a bittersweet smile at his brother.
("Alright dumbass, I couldn't keep up with she.")
Georgie just nodded. "Billy? Take me home please. I miss you, I miss mom, I miss dad, I wanna go home Billy. Please take me home. I love you."
Bill didn't even see his friends come in.
"I love you too...but your not Georgie." Bill raised his arm and shot his brother in his forehead.
He heard Eddie gasp, and that's when he knew his friends were there.
For a sickening moment, it seemed as if Bill had really just killed his brother. Georgie was spread-eagled on the ground, mouth agape. The yellow rain slicker causing a bright contrast to the cold, hard surface of the sewers. He was still, only thing about him was a hole in his forehead where Bill had shot him.
Silence passed among the eight kids, Bill was staring at the body on the floor, wide-eyed and concerned. His inner monologue consisting of "I just killed my brother oh fuck oh fuck"

And that's when the boy on the floor began to shake

1008 words (not including this shit)