The Final Battle (3)

⋆ฺ。*:・ Nobody ⋆ฺ。*:・
Oh how it's been so long we're so sorry we've been gone

"Georgie" began to shake violently, everyone jumped backward.
Stanley groped around for Y/N's hand, before braiding her fingers with his. She gave him a look of shock, similar to the one she gave him at Bens house all those months ago, but instead of pulling away, she held back.
Pennywise began to show Itself through "Georgie" popping one leg at a time. One arm. Then its head.
IT looked at all of them, clothed behind the clown.
"KILL IT NOW! KILL IT!" Eddie shrieked.
"Kill it! Fucking kill it for gods sake!" Y/N screamed, eyes wide.
"KILL IT! KILL IT!" Richie was yelling.
"Kill it! Kill it!" Everyone was shouting at Bill.
Bill raised the gun again, fingers shaking.
"It's not loaded. Bill it's not loaded!" Mike called to him frantically.
Bill shot the monster again. But the monster smiled as it shook its head. It snapped his head back, startled cries erupted from the losers.
IT roared, causing the kids the scream and freak out.
IT then charged for Bill.
"Bill watch out!" Richie called to him, but it was no use.
IT was holding Bill down, Bill used his flashlight to push IT off.
"Leave him alone!" Eddie cried.
IT then took on Beverly, Mike, Y/N, Bill again, Ben, Stan, and Eddie in that order. The kids all trying to take him down.
IT flipped Bill on his back and grabbed him.
"Bill!"
"Bill!"
IT grabbed him in a chokehold.
"Alright, let him go!" Beverly exclaimed.
"NO!" IT said. "I'll take him, I'll take ALL of you, and I'll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear, OR..." IT held up its finger, waving it in the air. "You'll just leave us be. I'll take him, ONLY him, then I'll have my long rest. And you, you will all live to grow and thrive and lead HAPPY lives. Until old age takes you back to the leaves (?)"
"Leave." Bill said, tears running down his face in thin strands, regret lacing his voice. "I'm the one who dragged you all into this. I'm s-so sorry."
"S-s-Sorry." IT cackled.
"Go!" Bill shouted. IT just laughed.
"Guys. We can't." Bev said.
Richie opened his mouth. "I told you Bill. I fucking told you. I don't wanna die. It's your fault. You punched me in the face, made me go through shitty water, brought me to a fucking crackhead house! And now," Richie grabbed a nearby bat. "I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown."
IT's face dropped.
"Welcome to the losers Club, asshole!" He yelled, smacking IT in the face with the bat. IT dropped Bill in surprise, and he scrambled away to join his friends.
Now the group had hope and courage. They grabbed whatever they could find and began to beat on the clown.
And while everyone saw something, the lady, the leper, Beverly's father. Y/N saw nothing. She continued to beat on the clown, and anyone would admit no matter how many times the clown beat back, she'd come roaring with a vengeance. So why wasn't IT showing her anything?
Then, she saw it. She felt a swing and a miss as she looked around. Only to find Stanley facedown on the slimy and disgusting floor of the sewers.
"Stanley? STANLEY?" She panicked, memory's flooding back to her of when they found him after he got stranded away.
She turned him over, his eyes were blank and unseeing, his hair was matted with blood. She let out a startled cry as she realized what she was seeing.
Mariah...
She shook him, begging him to wake up, to stop playing around.
Chloe...
He didn't, he continued to lay there, limp. She could feel the hot tears streaming down her face as she wept. She wanted him to wake up.
Beverly...
She brought his body on her knees and hugged him close to her, sobbing.
Quinella...
But the others didn't see her. They saw her on the ground, IT approached her and Stan knocked it back. But that's not what reality was to her.
To Y/N, Stanley was dead and she was alone in the sewers.
To the rest of them, Y/N was on the ground spasming as IT kept trying to reach her.
Finally Y/N snapped out of it, lunging upward to stab him through the eye.
IT shot up again and turned to Beverly, who just stabbed IT through the mouth.
IT slowly began to melt upwards. Stan helped Y/N to her feet as they both watched IT with anything but terror on their faces.
IT started to shake and leap back a bit, but the Losers advanced on IT, driving IT back further and further until it reached the well.
"That's why you d-didn't Kill B-Beverly. Because s-s-she wasn't afraid. We aren't either. Not anymore. Now you're the one w-who's afraid. Because you're going to starve."
IT reared itself over it to face the kids. Stanley handed Bill the pole he was carrying. IT was muttering Bill mantra. "He thrusts his fist against the post an still insists he sees the ghosts."
Bill held it like a baseball bat, and IT sank lower, but It's white hands were still gripping the rim of the well.
IT slowly began to peel upward again, IT muttered a single word "Fear". Then, IT dropped down the well. Bill lowered the bat, exhaling.
Eddie was covered in pike as he sighed.
It seemed to be all silent until.
"I know what I'm doing for my summer experience essay." Richie said. Beverly and Y/N both gave him a glare.
Bill and Bev both started hugging. Eddie wrapped himself around Richie, who didn't even care that he was covered in puke. Stan just looked at Y/N before he hugged her from behind. "Thank you for calming me down earlier." He whispered in her ear.
Richie and Eddie broke apart, Eddie had a shocked expression on his face.
"Guys...Guys...." He whispered, trying to get the attention of the other two, still clinging on each other.
They looked and saw a marvelous sight—not in a good way.
The missing kids were floating down, as Eddie said.
But Bill had his gaze upon something else in the heap. It was a yellow rain slicker. Matted with dirt and mud.
He went over to it, picking it up and examining it, before holding it close to his chest.
The others came around him, hearing his muffled sobs into the coat. It didn't take a genius to know who's coat that was.
They all comforted him, hugging him and whatnot.
But Y/N saw something else among the pile. It was a small, blue teddy bear. Her heart sank as she recognized that as Mariah's. So it wasn't a heart failure.
But on the bears ear was a sparkling charm bracket. It looked so clean among the rest of things there. She stared down at the matching one on her wrist. Her cries were much softer then Bills, as she didn't want to draw attention of the group.
Mariah...Chloe...Beverly...
Stanley...

1200 words? (Not including this shit)