M I S S I N G

⋆ฺ。*:・ Y/N L/N ⋆ฺ。*:・

If ya going then go, oh go go go

"So, Y/N. How come I've never seen you around before?" Beverly asked you. You two had left the school and were now approaching Neibolt House. Bev and you had run into the New Kid, Ben. They clearly had something going on...
"Oh. My mom and I recently moved here." You said. You moved houses is what you meant. You used to live on a small street with your mother and older sister. Used to.
"Really? From where?" Bev was now asking, tucking some of her fire red hair behind her ear, grinning at you.
"Oh we moved here from—"
"Y/N! What the hell are you doing hanging from with that slut!" You heard Greta's voice.
"Okay, follow my lead Bev." You whispered to her.
"What? What do you mean?" She now asked you.
"Just, I don't mean anything I'm going to say to you. You're my friend."
Bev nodded through pursed lips. She understood the basics of what you were doing.
"Well Y/N?" Greta and Chloe were now approaching you and Bev.
"Oh. Nothing I was just...daring her to go into the Neibolt!" You thought quickly, gesturing to the sick looking home.
"The Neibolt? That...place where all the crackheads and junkies live?" Chloe wondered.
You snapped your fingers. "That's the place!"
Greta's expression changed from upset to grinning. "Alright Beaverly. Go in."
You gave a quick look at Bev to make sure she was okay. She seemed alright. She nodded and gave one last glance to you. You mouthed something to her and he smiled slightly.
"Hold on!" Greta yelled. "She has to do more then go in the Neibolt. Anybody can do that. She has to find a junkie."
"That's a bit much Greta." Chloe started, but one look from Greta shut her right up.
"I'll make sure she go and says hi." You explained, before bouncing in after her.
"Have you been in here before?" You asked Bev, glancing at the cobwebs ridden ceilings and dusty smell.
"No. But, hey, check it out." She picked up a missing picture.
"Who's missing this time?" You asked her, glancing over her shoulder.
"Oh...um...it says you're missing Y/N." Beverly's voice was quiet.
"W-what? But I'm right here!"
Beverly passed the sheet of paper over to you.
Y/N L/N
Age: 13
Height: (Y/H) (your height)
Weight: Y/W) (your weight)
Last seen: At 29 Neibolt
"That's me!" You cried. "But I'm not missing Bev."
Beverly wrapped you in a big hug. "You're not Y/N."
"Let's get the hell out of here." You murmured.
"Let's."
Bev snd you both bolted out of Neibolt.
"Where's Greta and Chloe?" You asked. "Greta? Chloe?"
"Y-Y/N. Look." Beverly pointed into a tree hanging over the road. There, you saw a chewed up hand. Blood still dripping off of it."
"Oh my god!" You sighed. "Was that there before?"
"Y/N?" You heard Greta's voice.
"Greta?"
Greta was walking toward you and Bev, visibly angry.
"Where the fuck is Chloe?" She asked you. "I can't find her anywhere!"
"Don't ask me. I don't know where she went either!"
"G-Greta." Beverly pointed back to the tree. Where the hand still lay.
Something fell off the hand. You recognized it instantly as Chloe's Charm bracelet. Greta didn't seem to spot the hand or the bracelet.
"What are you pointing to Beaverly?" Greta snarled.
"You know what Y/N, I know you blew out on Chloe and I to help clean up the slut over here. I also know you weren't just daring her or whatever. So if you'd rather be friends with a hoe then me. That's fine. Now I better go find Chloe. Later losers." Greta flashed a peace sign as she left.
"Well. Cats out of the bag." Beverly said simply.
"B-but Chloe! Where is she?" You asked Bev.
"I don't know Y/N. She probably just bolted on Greta the moment her back was turned. Now my dad is going to kill me if I'm late. Let's go."
You nodded, and Bev and you started walking again. You pulled out your Walkman and started playing Time To Dance, seeing if she would recognize the tune.
She did and smiled at you.
"Well she's not bleeding on the ballroom floor, just for the attention." Beverly sang.
"Cause that's just ridiculously odd." You sang along.
Beverly and you soon forgot all about Greta and the hand and the missing sign. You were approaching the apartment now.
"Wanna stay the night? It's summer..." You sing-songed.
"Yes! Let me go ask my dad. Wait, what number are you?"
"Number 15." You said.
"Really? I'm number 16."
"Later Y/N/N."
"Later Bev."

Hey! What did y'all think? Some gud gud bonding.
793 words (not including this shit!)