The Neibolt CTN

⋆ฺ。*:・ Stanley Uris ⋆ฺ。*:・

Oh, waves of wood legs, waves of wooden legs

"Hey Stan." Beverly asked.
"Yeah?" You looked up, Out of the corner of your eye, you noticed Bens eyes darken slightly.
"How do you feel about Y/N? Do you like her? Hate her? So-so?"
You were getting slightly uncomfortable. Was this about what happened in Bills garage? If so, you weren't up to open up to her, paint each other's nails and braid each other's hair. You were not into sharing your feelings at all.
"She's okay I guess. Why? Do you not like her or something?"
Beverly grinned. "I think she's swell actually. She's really nice and helpful and stuff like that."
You furrowed your eyebrows slightly. "Then why do you care wether or not I like her?"
She rolled her eyes, grin still in place on her lips. "Because Stanley, it's very obvious she feels something for you. Maybe it's not a crush or something gushy like that, but it's something. You should roll with that."
You smiled, using a stick in the dirt to draw a picture. It was a bird you'd been eyeing in the tree, but you scratched over it and replaced it with an image of a girl.
"Maybe I will Beverly. Maybe I will."
Despite where you were, you weren't scared at all. You were actually content. That was weird.
But a scream interrupted your peaceful thoughts.
"Oh shit." Beverly looked up. "They're in trouble."
The content feeling you had less than a moment ago was replaced with a sinking feeling in your heart and stomach. It felt as if your heart has lurched forward quiet violently.
"Let's go! C'mon!" Mike yelled. Beverly bent down to pick up a large pole.
You ran with the others.
"In here!" You pointed to where you could see Eddie against a wall as Pennywise crept closer.
(The others aren't there yet...you'll see why.)
Eddie was screaming and sobbing as he clutched his arm.
"It's broken." Ben said softly as Beverly ran in and stabbed Pennywise with the long and sharp pole. He stopped in his tracks as he turned to you, Eddie crept to you and Mike.
Pennywise was advancing in Beverly, she helped the area around her for another pole, as Ben, Eddie and you were frozen, Mike was actively searching for a pole or anything else.
That's when Bill and the others burst in, Y/N was holding a wheezing Richie, as Bill held a small Swiss Army knife.
"Gimme him." Bill said to her. Richie turned and you could see that Richie had a small cut on his arm. But it was bleeding.
Y/N took the Swiss knife and drove the sharpest knife on it into Pennywise's back. He groaned as he turned to her.
She was holding a stub of a knife in her hand now. She threw it on the ground.
"Oh shit! Eddie!" Richie fought himself out of Bills grip and ran over to him.
"I'm gonna pop it back in okay?"
Meanwhile, Bev, Bill, Y/N and Mike were scrambling around, trying to find anything they could to fight off the demonic clown.
Finally Bill drove it away.
(That isn't what happened but I don't give three shits)
"Let's get him outta here." Y/N remarked motioning to Eddie. Mike and you helped him up and carried him, each taking one arm.
You heard a growl, everyone stopped.
"SHIT! RUN! RUN! I HAVE A BROKEN ARM AND IM GOING FASTER THAN YOU!" Eddie screamed, bolting for the bikes, Mike, Y/N and you on his heels.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"What're we gonna go about your arm Eds?" Richie asked him.
"Don't call me Ed's Rich. You know how much I hate that."
"Fine, Eddie Spaghetti."
"SHUT UP RICHIE!" Eddie yelled at him.
His moms car pulled up. Sonia Kaspbrak, a very large woman hustled out of her car and glared at your group.
"Eddie..." she started, before she saw Y/N, shuffling her feet, and Beverly, watching Y/N shuffle her feet.
"Eddie? Why are you hanging out with a bully and slut?"
(This ain't what she said fam)
Eddie remained quiet. He was trying to hide his broken arm from his mom but failing, she saw the fleeting winces of pain on his face.
She also noticed the bend.
"Oh! Oh. You kids hurt my son didn't you?!" She shrieked. Her squinty eyes landed on Y/N, standing behind you as if you were a shield.
"I bet it was her huh? What'd you do bully? What did you do to my son?!"
"N-nothing ma'am. E-e-Eddie fell." Bills stuttered. Sonia ignored the boy as she advanced on Y/N, dropping her keys in the process.
As Bev went to pick them up, Sonia snapped to her and looked ready to smack her.
"Oh I know who you are miss Marsh. Stay away from my son." She glared at the rest of you. "ALL OF YOU!"
She threw Eddie in the car and drove off.
"A-Alright, Let's go. W-we should pre-prepare for next tuh-tuh-time." Bill said.
"No!" You screamed. "No! You're gonna get us all killed Bill...you're crazy."
"S-Stan..."
"He's right." Y/N snapped. "If we didn't go in that house, Eddies arm wouldn't be broken."
"It's all your fault Bill."
"Guys! We shouldn't fight! That's what IT wants! To divide us!" Beverly tried. "Ben you said it yourself it comes back every 27 years."
"Yeah. I'll be 40 and far away from here." He retorted.
"Bill, stop this. You're gonna get us all killed just like Georgie." Richie said.
"G-G-GEORGIE ISNT DEAD! Tuh-tuh-take that back!" Bill got in Richie's face.
"No Bill! He's dead! Accept that!" Richie yelled.
Bill pushed him, Richie pushed back, and then Bill socked him in the face.
Y/N helped Richie up.
"I'm leaving." He said.
Y/N followed, then Ben, then Mike.
"Mike?" Beverly asked, shocked he would be leaving.
"I didn't sign up for this at all." He got on his bike and pedaled off.
You left too.

1015 words (not including this shit)