Rock War!

⋆ฺ。*:・ Stanley Uris ⋆ฺ。*:・
Oh if the sun would come out and sing with me!

"Y'know I love being your personal doorman really!" Richie yelled as you all started riding our bikes away from Beverly and Y/N's apartment. "Could you idiots have taken any longer?"
"Alright shut up Richie!" Eddie yelled back, pushing his bike with the rest of you.
"Yeah shut up Richie." You rolled my eyes.
"Oh okay trash the Trashmouth I get it. Hey, I wasn't the one scrubbing the floor and imagining that her sink went all Eddies moms vagina on Halloween!" Richie continued to peddle around us, making snarky comments.
"She didn't imagine it." Bill said softly, and we all stopped pushing our bikes. You could see Y/N looking at him with squinted eyes. You copied her movements.
"I-I s-s-saw something too." Bill said.
"You saw blood too?" You asked, voice cracking. You didn't like this. You didn't like this one bit.
"Not blood." He said, a distant train whistle echoed in the distance, adding a creepy atmosphere to the words he was saying. "I saw G-G-Georgie. I-it seemed s-so real. I mean. I-it seemed like h-him b-b-but there was this..."
"Clown." Y/N said. Eddie and you both nodded solemnly. The train whistle went off again. Only this time it sounded like a distant buoy on the ocean. But Derry wasn't on the ocean.
"Yeah. Stan, Y/N and I saw him too." Eddie got out, clutching at his aspirator.
Ben nodded quickly.
That's when Bill looked at you. You looked up at him. Should you tell him about the lady? No. No. No! Bill, he wouldn't get it. But you had to tell him. You just had to. You would explode if you didn't.
"Wait, can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?" Richie asked, breaking you out of your confused trance.
Y/N rolled her E/C eyes at him. "Shut the fuck up Rich, Stan was about to say something."
"N-no I wasn't." You stuttered out, sounding like Bill. "I wasn't going to say anything."
"Yes you were." Bev said, looking at you up and down. "I could see it in your eyes."
"That's kinda straight." Richie teased.
"We should get going." Ben said.
"Yeah." Y/N and Bill agreed.
"Wait, isn't that the homeschooled kids bike?"
It was. What was his name again? Seth or something?
"Yeah, that's Mikes." Y/N said.
"How'd you know?" Eddie asked her.
"Seen him around before." She shrugged. "But that's Belch Huggins car, and I know for a fact those two do not get along very well."
"We have to help him then!" Beverly declared. You all threw your bikes on the ground, but Y/N ride hers over to the side of the street and you put your kickstand up.
You both then raced after the group as well.
•~*•~*•~*•~*
It was in the Barrens. Y/N picked up a rock first, because ignoring our late start, she got there first, and you second.
She threw it at Henry Bowers, who seemed to be attacking the homeschool kid.
Mike right?
It hit him straight on.
"Nice throw!" You exclaimed as the rest of the group came pouring in.
"Thanks." She said with a small smile.
Henry looked at Beverly and Y/N with absolute disgust.
"You losers try too hard. Beverly'll do you! You just have to ask nicely like I did. And Y/N, what a pushover..."
Ben threw a rock at Henry, landing on his forehead. Y/N threw another.
"Rock war!" Richie yelled, eyes shut. He immediately got hit by a rock.
You threw a rock at Vic Criss, it landed on his jaw and bounced off, falling to the ground at Belchs feet. He yelled out in pain.
Henry's yells were not pained yells. They were mad yells. Enraged yells. Belch threw a rock the size of an egg at Eddie, who neatly dodged it and threw another back.
Mike was on your side now, flinging rocks at Henry. Henry did not stop chucking rocks however, and he hit Y/N squarely on her wrist, it cut into her skin, and blood started to run. She called out slightly, more shocked than hurt. Richie chucked a rock the size of his fist at Henry in retaliation, as Beverly and Eddie got closer to get better hits. They drove away Vic easily, who seemed to run away with his tail between his legs.
"Fuck! You! Bitch!" Belch screamed, Beverly nailed him directly.
Belch ran away as well, now it was just Henry, lying on the ground, struggling to get up. Blood was slowly gushing it's way out of his forehead, from when Ben hit him.
"Go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole!" Richie screamed, and flipped him off. You all turned and walked out of the Barrens, triumphant in your win.
Y/N and you carried Eddie on your shoulders out of there, chanting: "Ed's ain't bad! Ed's ain't bad! Ed's ain't bad!" Over and over, pumping your free hands as well. It was Y/N's idea, obviously.

866 words (not including this shit)
Yo I am so sorry for the late upload. I won't be able to update all weekend due to a play I'm in for my church and a friends birthday party. But I promise new chapter on Monday.
911 words now somebody call 911.