Projector

Quick: NOT GOING TO HAVE THE SAME DIALOGUE. I need to have consistent updates but I'm not accessible to rewatch the part. Please bear with me.

⋆ฺ。*:・ Y/N L/N ⋆ฺ。*:・

Don't you remember when I was a bird, and you were a map!

You were in Bills garage, he was placing a map of Derry on the wall as Mike was setting up the projector. Stanley was sitting next to you.
"Hey, sorry about your sister. I wish I had known." He said quietly.
You gave him a small smile. "Thanks Stan. It's okay that you didn't know her. She was homeschooled."
Mike turned around to you two. "You talking about me?" He said with a small smile, similar to the one you had. Despite the situation, the three of you laughed.
"W-w-what's so funny?" Bill asked, coming back over to turn on the projector.
Stanley shook his head, a ghost of a grin still plastered on his beautiful face. "Nothing."
Woah Y/N. Where did that thought come from? Stanley isn't cute. He looks like Jon-Fucking-Walker. Not cute not cute.
No, no, no. He's cute. He's definitely cute. Do I like him? No. Richie's cute, but he's a bitch in the best way possible. Beverly's cute, but she's a girl. (Doesn't matter Y/N she's a fucking babe.) Bens cute but everyone and their grandmother knows he likes Beverly. Fuck it, Andy Hurley is cute.
"You okay Y/N?" Eddie asked, noticing that you were zoning out.
"Wh-? Yeah no I'm good."
"Bill was asking if you'd like to show him where Chloe was found so they could see something."
"The Barrens." You said, without missing a beat.
Bill traced the line with his finger, you noticed that one of the lines on the map was at Richie's house, but you made nothing of it.
"They all lead to the creepy Neibolt house." Ben said softly.
"Oh I hate that place. It always feels like it's watching me." Beverly whispered.
Eddie clutched at his inhaler, triggering it into his mouth, breathing heavily.
"Oh shit." Richie murmured. "Is that my fucking house?"
"Rich..." Stanley started. "It's okay."
Eddie jumped up. "ITS NOT FUCKING OKAY STANLEY. ITS FUCKING SUMMER, OKAY? SUMMER! WE SHOULD BE OUTSIDE, HAVING FUN! RIDING OUR BIKES! LAUGHING! NO! NO! NO! WE ARE SITTING IN A FUCKING GARAGE, AND IM HAVING A FUCKING PANIC ATTACK AND I CANT BREATHE AND THIS IS FUCK—ITS NOT OKAY!"
Eddie tore the map off of the wall, the projector light now gleaming onto its surface, a sickening bright white light.
"P-p-put it b-back!" Bill shouted.
Eddie shook his head. "No. No way."
"Eddie..." you trailed off.
That's when the projector clicked, and the light became Bills family on a flume ride.
"What the hell?" Beverly asked.
"M-mike. C-c-change it."
"I can't! It's stuck!"
Cut to the Denbrough family, Bills mother standing out from the rest. Her hair moved over her face with each shutter click, and slowly peeled back to reveal a clown.
Neibolt
"Shit! Oh shit!"
"What the fuck is that? What the fuck is that!"
"Y/N?"
You didn't even notice Stanley gripping your hand tightly, so that it was turning white.
Everything went dark. Eddie and Richie were clawing at each other, trying to hold each other. Stanley had his right arm behind you and his left hand was holding yours. You were hugging him back tightly.
..................
The clown popped up from the 2d picture into a 3D one, grinning at all of you with a sick expression on its gruesome face. It's yellow eyes found your E/C eyes and lunged for you. You screamed loudly, grappling tighter on to Stanley who pulled you away just in time.
"Y/N OH MY GOODNESS ARE YOU OKAY?"
"JESUS! WHAT THE FUCK TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF!"
"RICHIE? RICHIE!"
"JESUS HOLY SHIT MOTHER OF GOD WHAT THE FUCK!"
"ITS NOT TURNING OFF! OH SHIT!"
"WHAT THE HELL WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE EVERLOVING CHRIST WAS THAT HOLY SHIT!"
"FUCK SHIT GODDAMN WHAT THE HELL?"
"FUCKING JESUS CHRIST ARE YOU OKAY?"
Bill yanked open the garage door in time, and the clown disappeared.
Stanley's hand was on the back of your head and your cried into his shoulder.
"Y/N? Are you okay?" He asked while Richie began screaming about how "IT KNOWS WHERE WE ARE!"
You nodded.
He pulled away from you, his brown eyes brimming with tears.
Bill grabbed his bike.
"Woah. Woah. Woah! Where are you going?" You asked him.
"N-Neibolt." He said.
"Bill! No! You'll get killed!" Eddie was calling after.
"We have to go after him." Beverly said. "C'mon."

773 words. (Not including this shit)

Hey guys, really sorry about slow updates. I want to thank you so so much for 200 reads, and I'm doing fine. It sucks losing my aunt, but hopefully she's in a better place.

Thank you again for the reads and votes oh my god I feel blessed. I really like working on this book and I hate it when I can't update, I try to do daily updates, but things happen and I can't control that. Idk if there will be one tomorrow or not, as I have shit tomorrow such as cleaning as packing for spring vacation. I know this book doesn't have a lot of reads or votes, but I'm really happy with that cause honestly this is my best doing book so far. Thank you so much. Hope you have a great night/day!