Epilogue

Hyerim's POV

After a few weeks staying in the hospital, Haerin finally got dismissed today, and she couldn't be happier.

Now we are all heading home, whereas the others are gathering at my place, preparing for a little welcome party for Haerin.

As Jimin pushed the door opened, all of them exclaimed, "Welcome home, Park Haerin!"

Haerin is jumping around excitedly, as she ran towards Namjoon, her favourite uncle, that's what she said to me.

He lifted her up from the ground, pecking her cheeks, "I miss you so much!", he beamed, earning a peck on his cheek.

"I miss you too, Uncle Joonie!", Haerin exclaimed.

"I have a question," I said, as all of them shifted their attention to me.

I pointed at the banner on the wall, as they looked at where my index finger is pointing at.

"Why is it Park Haerin?"

"It was my idea," Jimin said, as I turned my head towards him.

"But why—"

"You'll end up being my wife anyway, so why not?" he cut me off, as my eyes widened, speechless at his reply.

"Ooh, Jimin snapped.", Yoongi grinned, followed by the others' teasing him for being smooth as fuck.

And between all of the chaos, the doorbell suddenly rings, causing all of us to remain silent.

"I'll get it!", Namjoon said, and ran to the front door, tripping on his way to the door.

He played it cool, and I am the only one who witnessed it, but I can't help chuckling at Namjoon's clumsiness.

The others are now helping themselves with the food, while Haerin is now sitting in Jimin's lap, as he feed her with the cheese cake.

Namjoon came back, as he walked up to me who's sitting next to Jimin. "Who was that?", I asked him.

"Someone's here for you," he said, and that is when Minhyuk came out of nowhere, standing next to Namjoon.

"Kim Minhyuk,"

He gave me a small smile, as I stood up from my seat. Jimin grabbed my wrist, stopping me from walking away from him.

"It's okay, we're just going to talk.", I assured him.

"Do you have your pepper spray with you?", he asked lowly as I chuckled.

"You're worrying too much, Jimin.", I laughed, and released his grip on my wrist.

"Of course I am!", he argued.

"I'll be fine," I assured him, as he sighed, so I pecked his cheek lightly, as I walked up to Minhyuk while Namjoon left us to talk in private.

"Hey," he said lowly.

"What brings you here?", I asked him, smiling.

"Um, we need to talk.", he said, as I turned around, only to be seeing Jimin eyeing him cautiously.

I gave Jimin a smile, as I mouthed at him, "We're going to talk outside,"

He heaved out a sigh, before nodding. I know Jimin isn't that fond of Minhyuk after what he did, so that explains why he didn't want me to see him at all.

We both walked towards the nearest park, as we walked around for a few minutes, until he decided to sit on the grass, next to a fish pond.

I sat next to him, leaving a little gap between us. "So, what is the thing that you want to talk about?"