Chapter 14: Squid rings!

Hyerim's POV

After hanging out for hours, Jimin is finally taking me home, as I was staring out to the window.

Haerin is sleeping in my arms, so it is quite quiet in the car. "How was today?", Jimin suddenly asked, as I turned my head to him.

"Huh? It's fine, your friends are nice. Jungkook is so cute though,"

"Yeah, but he's a brat. He always mocks me for being shorter than him," Jimin said, followed by a sigh.

"It is actually good to have a troll in the group though,"

"You mean, trolls. All of them are despicable," he said, emphasizing on the word 'trolls', as he pulled the handbrake, and only then I realized that we are already in front of my apartment building.

"Aww, poor my baby.", Jimin smiled in awe at the sleeping Haerin, removing her bangs off her face.

"Honey, wake up. We're home," I said, lightly shaking Haerin's arm, as she fluttered her big eyes opened.

"Daddy?", she mumbled. "Yes, cutie?", Jimin responded, smiling sweetly at her.

"Where are we?", she murmured, rubbing the slumber out of her eyes.

"We're home, cupcake. Daddy will see you again tomorrow, okay?", Jimin said, ruffling her hair lovingly.

"Okay, drive safely. I love you, daddy.", Haerin said, and reached out her arms towards Jimin.

Understanding Haerin's intention, Jimin pulled her into his embrace, as he pecked on top of her head.

"See you tomorrow, okay?", he grinned, earning an eager nod from the little one.

"Okay, honey. We should head in now," I said, as Haerin scooted closer towards me, and I held her in my arms, hopping out of the car.

"See you tomorrow," I smiled at Jimin, as he nodded, smiling. "Take care," he said, and waved me a goodbye.

I closed the car door, as I walked towards the entrance, heading to the elevator.

Pressing the button labelled with '18', the elevator started to move upwards, as it stopped at the 18th floor.

We walked out of the elevator, walking along the hallway, and stopped in front of a door with number '404' written on it.

Typing in the password, I pushed the door opened, as Haerin ran towards Miyeon's room.

While I was slipping into my slippers, Miyeon walked out from her room with Haerin in her arms.

"Where were you for the whole day?", she asked, putting Haerin back on the ground.

"Hanging out with Jimin's friends,"

"Where?"

"His place," I answered, before shifting my gaze at her, smirking, "And where were you?"

"Out,"

"On a date with your lovely boyfriend Kim Taehyung?", I said, emphasizing on Taehyung's full name.

"I-it wasn't a date!", she defended as I crossed my arms against my chest, looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, come on. Everyone knows that you're dating him. Taehyung confessed to all of us," I said, and her eyes widened, as she bit her lips.

"Aish,"

"No birthday gift for you then, Kwon Miyeon.", I said, and walked towards my bedroom.

Miyeon followed me to my bedroom, as she keeps on saying that she didn't mean to betray me.