Chapter 28: Disappearance

Hyerim's POV

"Mommy!", a voice beamed brightly, as I looked at my daughter running towards me, as I lifted her up from the ground.

"Hi, honey.", I greeted her with a peck on her cheek, as she hugged me, snuggling her head into the crook of my neck.

"What took you so long? I miss you so much," she said, pouting.

"Oh, honey. I'm so sorry, ask your daddy why he was driving even slower than a turtle.", I said, throwing the blame on Jimin instead.

"What?? I was just being careful!", Jimin defended, as Haerin laughed at him, before helding out her hands at Jimin.

He immediately held her, as we both walked towards the table of four, whereas Miyeon and Taehyung laughing while looking at Miyeon's phone screen.

"Having fun, huh?", I teased, as the couple looked up to us, giving us a small smile.

"You guys are here," Miyeon smiled, as we both took our seats right across from them.

Haerin is sitting in Jimin's lap, hugging the new plushie Yoongi gave her on her birthday a few days ago.

"Haerin-ah, come sit with Uncle Tae.", Taehyung said, as Haerin shook her head vigorously.

"Uh-huh, I want sit with daddy.", she said, as we bursted out into laughter at Haerin's response.

"You don't want to befriend with Uncle Tae now that you have your daddy, huh?", Taehyung pouted sulkily.

"I'm sorry, Uncle Tae. But we'll play together when we get home, okay?", Haerin said, trying to persuade him.

"Okay,"

"Alright, shall we order now?", I said, as I grabbed the menu, looking at the lists of food and drinks.

We placed our orders, and we finished everything in a matter of minutes, probably tired after a long day at school.

We spent our time for the rest of the day at the mall, bowling, watching a movie, and even went shopping.

I didn't buy myself anything, but I got Haerin some new outfit, two dresses and one top.

Taehyung and Miyeon has left to wander around the mall, Haerin tagging along with them, leaving me and Jimin at H&M.

I was looking at the sweatshirts, thinking of buying one for myself, while Jimin is trying on a black leather jacket in the fitting room.

I was not that far from the fitting room, so as I heard the door squeaked opened, I turned around to see Jimin looking dashingly handsome in the jacket.

"How do I look?", he asked, looking down to the jacket that fit him perfectly.

"You can dress up like a clown and still looking handsome,"

He chuckled at my comment, as he walked towards me, "I'm serious, okay? How do I look?"

"You look good, you always do.", I said, blurting out an honest opinion.

He leaned closer to me, pecking my lips quickly, before slowly backing off with a sweet teasing smile plastered on his face.

"Thank you," he said, and went back into the fitting room to get change into his uniform.

I just smiled at his clingy ass behaviour, but he isn't clingy all the time though. And we don't kiss that much either.

I guess maybe because I am the one who wanted to take it slow in our relationship.