Chapter 2: A movie

Hyerim's POV

I warned Jimin about no talking in Mr. Park's class, but being a deadass as he is, he got himself into a trouble after getting caught talking in his class.

And what's worse is I HAD TO JOIN HIM IN THE DETENTION.

So now we're in the detention room, doing nothing and I am so bored right now.

I should have been working and gain some money right now if it weren't for that bitch Jimin.

"Hyerim-ssi," he called me, resting his head on my table, after shifting his body position to face me.

"What?", I answered without looking at him.

"Let's play a game," he smiled and only then I looked at him.

"Jimin please, a detention with you is already a torture. I don't want to get into more troubles,"

"Oh, come on! I'm so bored right now!", he pleaded, as I heaved out a sigh, before looking back at him.

"Well, do I look like I want to entertain you?"

"Pleaseeeeee—"

"Ugh, my life has never been better.", I sighed. "Fine, what do you want me to do?"

"I don't know,"

I shook my head in disbelief, as I rested my head on the table, about to doze off, but then that deadass Jimin just had to wake me up.

I groaned in annoyance, as I looked at him who had a curious look on his face.

"Do you have a sibling?"

"No,"

"Who's Haerin anyway?", he asked again.

"You don't need to know," I answered, as he heaved out a sigh, and we didn't talk to each other again after that.

After what it seems like forever, the detention finally ended, and it is already 5pm now.

Jimin is walking me home, since he said 'bad guys are everywhere' so I just let him, and he already knows where I'm living anyway.

We walked along the street next to each other, in a steadily matching pace. "You better not tell anyone where I'm living,"

"Why?"

"Just don't,"

He just shrugged, and he suddenly grabbed my hand, dragging me towards the street food trucks.

"Let's eat, my treat.", he smiled genuinely, and we bought twisted potato, grilled chicken, ddeokbokki, and drinks.

Now we're enjoying our food, sitting in a table of two, and the food is so good. I'm living around this street, but I've never been here before.

I instantly stopped eating when I noticed Jimin staring at me while munching on his ddeokbokki.

"Why are you looking at me like that?", I spoke with my mouth full, and he let out a chuckle.

"You're eating like a child,"

He handed me a tissue, as I looked at him cluelessly, and he is pointing at the corner of his lips.

Only then I understood him, as I grabbed the tissue from him, wiping the sauce stain at the corner of my lips.

"Is it gone?", I asked him, and he nodded, smiling.

"I'm so happy that you agree to be my friend—"

"When did I ever said that I agree to be your friend?", I cut him off, causing his bright smile to disappear and was replaced with a frown of confusion instead.