Chapter 11: Hospitalized

Hyerim's POV

I slowly squinted my eyes opened, as I looked at my surrounding, only to be realizing I'm at a hospital.

The first person that I saw when I woke up is Jimin, who is currently sitting on the chair next to the bed I'm resting on.

"Hey, you're okay?", he immediately stood up, looking at me with worries written all over his face.

"What happened..?"

Jimin is holding my left hand gently in his, as he helped me to sit up on the bed. "You fainted," he answered.

Right at that moment, Miyeon and Taehyung walked in, looking worried as well.

"Oh my god, Hyerim-ah! Are you okay??", Miyeon asked, and hurried towards me.

"I-I'm sorry, this is my fault! I should've checked the menu one last time, and if I did, all of this wouldn't have happened!", she cried, as I smiled assuringly at her.

"No, it's not your fault. I shouldn't have eaten the soup if it tastes weird though,"

"How are you feeling now?", Taehyung asked, as he put his hands on Miyeon's shoulder, trying to calm her down.

"Much better,"

Just then, a doctor walked in, as he did a last check up on me, before smiling warmly at me.

"You're getting much better now. I'll give you some medications, and you can get it from the pharmacy—"

"I'll get it," Jimin volunteered, as he stood up from his seat, and immediately leave to the pharmacy stated.

"Anyway, you can be dismissed by tomorrow.", the doctor said, excusing himself to check on the other patients.

Miyeon took Jimin's seat, as she held my hand in hers tightly. "Are you okay now?", she asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. How did I even ended up here?", I asked her.

"Jimin carried you on his back all the way from school. Unfortunately, our school nurse is absent today so he brought you here.", she said, making my eyes widened at her words.

"Did he really carried me all the way here?", I asked for another confirmation, earning a nod from Miyeon.

"He's really worried of you though," Miyeon added.

"Did he?"

And right at that moment, Jimin came back with my medicines, as he put them onto the small table next to me.

"We'll leave now," Taehyung said, as Miyeon got up from the seat, and left with Taehyung.

Jimin sat in his previous seat, as he held my hand in his, looking at me worriedly. "Don't look at me like that," I laughed.

"I was so freaked out when you collapsed right in front of my eyes just now," he blurted.

"I'm fine now, you don't have to worry anymore.", I assured him.

"Do you want anything? I'll get it for you," he said.

"No, I'm fine."

"Stay here, I'll be going for a while to pick Haerin up.", he said, and stood up, as he released his grip on my hand.

Before he could make his way towards the door, I took a hold of his wrist, as he stopped at his track, shifting his gaze back at me.

"Hm?"

"Thank you,"

He just gave me a small smile, as he gently patted my hand that was gripping onto his wrist.