Chapter 8: He's back

Hyerim's POV

As soon as I walked into the place, a little one ran towards me, attacking me with a hug, but she is basically hugging my legs since she is a lot shorter than me. "Mommy!", she beamed brightly.

I smiled at her, as I lifted her up from the ground, holding her in my arms, "Hello, my little one. How's this princess of mine doing today?", I asked her, as I planted ticklish kisses all over her face, causing her to giggle.

As I stopped kissing her, she cupped my face with her little chubby fingers, "I'm so happy that you came home with daddy," she said, as I furrowed my eyebrows at her in confusion.

My eyes travelled to Jimin, as my eyes widen, before shifting my gaze back at my daughter. "Honey, he's not your daddy. He is just mommy's friend,"

"No! He is my daddy!", she pouted, wriggling in my arms, as I put her back on the ground, worried that she might fall out of my arms if she keeps on wriggling.

She ran towards Jimin, as she held out her arms at Jimin, and Jimin understood her signal as he held Haerin in his muscular arms. Haerin wrapped her arms around his neck, "Daddy, I love you."

Oh my god.

I walked up to Jimin, as I took Haerin from Jimin, and held her in my arms, "Honey, he's not your daddy.", I said to her softly.

"No! He is my daddy!", she protested, as she got herself out of my embrace, and went back to Jimin, as he held her in his arms gently.

"Now I can tell my friends that I have a daddy," she said as I sighed.

"Honey, please."

Jimin then shifted his gaze at me, smiling sweetly, "It's okay," he assured, and another sigh escaped my lips as I watched him walking towards the couch, gently placing Haerin next to him, but then Haerin crawled to him, sitting in his lap.

Jimin chuckled at her action, as he wrapped his arms around her, accompanying her to watch a random cartoon on the TV. Miyeon then rushed towards me, as she nudged my arm. "What just happened? She would usually cry if someone that she doesn't know wants to hold her but how can she be so clingy towards Jimin? I don't get it,"

"Neither do I, Miyeon. It's so absurd,"

"Well, I guess you should just say 'yes' to Jimin's confession now that your daughter is calling him 'daddy'. Then, you guys can live happily ever after in your small family.", she said as I glared at her, and she immediately shut her mouth up.

"I'm so thirsty," she faked a cough as she dashed towards the kitchen.

I walked up to them, as I sat next to Jimin, and Haerin immediately sat in my lap, as she rested her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, placing a soft peck on top of her head.

I looked back at Jimin, smiling apologetically, "I'm sorry for what happened earlier.", I said to him, as he shook his head, smiling, and assured me that it was nothing to be sorry of.

"She's so cute though," he smiled while looking at Haerin. "So, Haerin is actually your daughter?", he asked, as I nodded, looking at my precious baby.

I stroked her hair lovingly, before looking back at him. "Yes," I answered shortly. "How old is she?", he asked again.

"She's turning 3 next week,"

"So.."

"Yeah, I got her when I'm 15.", I told him, and he had his eyes wide, as he looked down to the floor, staring blankly at it.

"What happened?", he asked.

"I had a boyfriend, and we've been dating for a year by that time. So, he decided to do it and I agreed because I love him so much. We loved each other, well, that's what I thought. As he finds out I'm pregnant, he asked me to abort the baby but I just can't."