Chapter 10: Unconscious

Hyerim's POV

After my 9 hours shift, I get changed into my casual clothes, but still wearing my cap, revealing my forehead.

"You're going home now?", Jieun, my coworker asked as she noticed me standing by the locker.

"Yeah, it's almost 12 now.", I said, glancing at the clock for a second.

"Well then, see you tomorrow!", she waved at me brightly, as I nodded, waving back at her.

I fished out the dimple guy's phone from my pocket, as I stared at his lockscreen, which is a picture of seven guys, looking at the ocean in front of them.

I stuffed it back into my pocket, and walked out of the restaurant, heading home directly.

By the time I get home, it is 12.15am, so Haerin and Miyeon must be sleeping right now.

I slowly stepped into the apartment, not wanting to make any noise that could wake my daughter up.

I walked towards Miyeon's room, and slowly twisted the doorknob, peeking into the room, and there I saw Haerin sleeping soundly in Miyeon's arms.

I closed the door, and walked towards my room which is just right across from Miyeon's.

I jumped into my bed, as a sigh left my lips, staring at the plain white ceiling above me. "Such a tiring day,"

All of a sudden, the dimple guy's ringtone came off, as I quickly fished out his phone from my pocket.

I looked at the caller's ID popped up on the screen; Jeon Jungkook. Sliding my finger across the screen, I answered the call.

"Um, hello?"

"Thank god, you answered! Who are you? How did my phone even ended up with you? I thought I left my phone on the counter—"

"I'm the cashier girl, you probably left your phone because you have a lot of things to carry that time.", I said to him.

"Thank you for keeping my phone safe. Are you working tomorrow?", he asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"I'll see you at Mc Donald's tomorrow then," he said.

"Namjoon hyung! Did you break my glass again??", I heard another voice in the background, nagging about his broken glass.

"Oh shit," he cursed under his breath, and ended the call.

"He's cute," I chuckled, as I looked at his phone screen. "Oh shit, his battery is 3% left.", I said, as I plugged in my charger into his phone.

After that, I shifted my body position into facing my right, and immediately started dozing off.

-------------------------------------------------

Miyeon has left to drop Haerin off at the nursery, and guess who accompanies her?

Kim Taehyung.

They keep denying that there's nothing going on between those two, but obviously we ain't buying that.

I put on my white sneakers, as I opened the front door, and my eyes widened as I recognized the person who is currently standing at my door.

"Park Jimin,"

"Good morning!", he beamed brightly as usual, smiling almost as bright as the sun.