Chapter 18: Clingy Jimin

Hyerim's POV

I walked out of my front door, and I expected to see Jimin at my doorstep, but he isn't there.

It's not like I anticipated for his presence, but he usually came to pick me up. I just shrugged my thoughts off, as I closed the door behind me.

I walked along the hallway, heading to the nearest elevator, after making sure my door is automatically locked.

As I've reached the lobby floor, I walked out of the building, and there I saw a familiar black car, neatly parked in front of me.

My eyes wandered around, looking for its owner, but I can't find him no matter how many times I look around.

"Looking for me?"

I turned to my right, and saw him walking towards me, hands shoved in his pockets, smiling sweetly at me.

"N-no,"

"When did you even started stuttering like this?", he chuckled, as I looked away from him.

"Anyways, let's go to school now.", he said, and so he drove us to school.

As we get off the car, we both walked towards our class, and we both took our assigned seats.

The class went on as usual, and Jimin took me home directly, without bothering to pick Haerin up since Taehyung and Miyeon will be doing it.

We just reached my apartment, as I typed in the password to my door, and we both walked in.

Jimin slumped himself onto my couch, heaving out a tired sigh. I went to the kitchen to grab him a glass of iced tea, and handed it to him.

He bottomed up the glass in a matter of seconds, which shows that he is really thirsty. "Ah, that was so refreshing!"

"You can rest here if you're tired, and we don't have to go to the mall. I don't have any items that I need to buy anyway," I said, sitting next to him on the couch.

He placed the empty glass on the table, as he turned his head towards my direction, smiling cheekily while leaning closer to me.

I leaned away from him, trying to maintain a gap between us. He wiggled his eyebrow playfully at me, poking my arm.

"Is my girlfriend worried of me?", he cooed teasingly.

"I-I'm just saying," I muttered lowly, and turned my head away from him, avoiding his gaze.

"Anyway, we'll have a rest for an hour or so, then we're going to the mall for—well, you know...our date," he grinned.

"Okay, you can sleep in my room. I'm going to—"

"Nah, let's just sleep here.", he cut me off, as he laid his body on the couch, his head resting comfortably in my lap.

My eyes went wide at his action, as I started getting panicked. "Yah, what are you doing?? Get up!", I said, patting his arm a few times.

Jimin had his body facing the coffee table in front of us, but then he shifted his position to the normal laying position, his face facing the ceiling.

Not really a ceiling, he is actually facing me.

His lips tugged upwards into a sweet smile, as he had his eyes focused on my face.

"You're still so pretty even from this angle,"

I gulped at his compliment, as I brought my hand to his eyes, blocking his sight, making him closes his eyes.

"Sleep," I said, earning a chuckle from him, as he went back to his previous position, crossing his arms against his chest, closing his eyes, and slowly drifted off to sleep.