Chapter 27: Cringey ass Jimin

Hyerim's POV

We both just arrived at school, as we got out of Jimin's car. Jimin gave me a sweet smile, as he approached me, slipping his hand into mine.

"Jimin, what are you doing?? There are so many people here—"

"Relax, boo. I'm here," he said, as I was dazed at the way the word 'boo' rolled off his tongue.

I hung my head low, wouldn't even be able to look at anyone along our way to class because it is hella embarrassing.

As we reached our class, I pulled my hand out of Jimin's, as I rushed off to my seat, leaving my boyfriend behind.

As I settled down into my seat, Jimin walked in, walking up to his seat which is right next to mine.

He seated himself comfortably in his seat, and that is when I felt a hand sneakily grabbed mine under the table.

I turned my head to him, as I mouthed at him, "You sneaky ass,"

He chuckled at me, and that is when Mrs. Oh walked in, looking as bright as usual. "It's been a while, I miss you guys so much!", she said.

I pulled my hand out of Jimin's grip, as I looked to the front, trying to distract myself from him.

Mrs. Oh then proceeded with the lesson, and while we were copying the notes that she wrote on the board, I noticed Jimin resting his head on the table, turning his attention towards my direction instead.

"What are you doing? Copy the notes, lazyass!", I nagged, slapping his arm without looking at him.

"I'll just copy from yours," he said, which makes me turn my head to him, as my lips curved up into an evil smirk.

"And what if I'm not giving it to you?"

He leaned closer to my face, as he smiled daringly, "You wouldn't dare,"

"Watch me,"

I shifted my attention back to the board, my right hand copying every words written on the big whiteboard.

All of a sudden, Jimin grabbed my pen, and threw it into his desk, smirking in victory. "Haha, fooled you. I have tons of pens," I mocked him, stucking my tongue out at him.

Not wanting to give in, he grabbed my pencil case, but I managed to grab it too, and we are both pulling it towards each other's direction.

"Give me my pencil case!", I demanded, but Jimin was not having it, as he pulled my pencil case harder, but I pulled it harder, closer towards me.

"Park Jimin and Shin Hyerim!"

We both slowly turned our heads towards the source of voice, and saw Mrs. Oh standing right in front of us.

"What do you think you're doing?", she asked, her hands on her slim waist, looking at us both sternly.

"Jimin started it first! He disturbed me while I'm writing my notes!", I said, pointing at the said boy.

"I was just messing around,"

"Messing around?? You are not—"

"Alright, guys. Just stop it," Mrs. Oh sighed, as we both looked back at her. "Just stop being so childish and get back to copy the notes, okay?", she said, before shifting his gaze at Jimin's empty table.

"Park Jimin, why aren't you doing anything?"

"I didn't bring my book," he plainly answered, earning another sigh from Mrs. Oh who is clearly tired of this shit.