Chapter 22: A feeling

Hyerim's POV

I just came back from the main office, as I stood in front of the class, clapping my hands to seek for my classmates' attention.

As they heard my claps, all of them shuffled back into their seats, all eyes focused on me.

"Mrs. Oh is sick today, so we're spending the rest of our periods in the library.", I announced.

"So, you guys can pack your things and go to the library right away.", I said, smiling, and all of the other students hurriedly shoved everything into their bags.

"That's it, see you guys at the library.", I said, and walked up to my seat.

"Class president," he grinned, as he saw me walking towards the seat next to him.

"Hurry up, we're going to the library.", I told him, as I packed my things, and slung my bag over my shoulder.

We both stood up, and walked out of the class, heading to the library, with Miyeon trailing behind us.

Apparently, Taehyung's class is in the library too so she obviously would be sitting with her boyfriend.

Since Jimin and me is the last person to arrive, the front seats are all occupied, so we had no choice but to sit in the very end of the rows of tables of six.

We got a whole table to ourselves, as we placed our bags onto the empty seats next to us.

"I'm going to find a book to read," I said to him, as he nodded, settling down into his seat which is right across from mine.

I walked towards the shelves of books, scanning through the nicely arranged books, aiming for any entertaining books.

I looked up to the highest part of the shelf, as I noticed a sky blue coloured book, which might be my favourite book.

As I tiptoed to look at the title, it is really the book that I've been dying to read, 'Till I Met You'.

I tried to reach for the book, but my 162cm tall body isn't much of a help. "Aish, who even put it this...high?"

All of a sudden, my body was being lifted up from the ground, as my eyes widened at the person who's holding me.

I quickly grabbed the book, as I looked down to him, patting his shoulder a few times, "Put me down, I got the book!"

"Why don't you look at the other books up there, maybe you want to change—"

"Park Jimin, put me down!", I shout-whispered to him, as he chuckled, carefully putting me back on the ground.

"Anyways, I brought my casual clothes along with me today. So we can...you know," he smiled cheekily, poking my shoulder with his index finger.

I hit him with the novel I'm holding, which made him instantly stopped being all giddy and stuff.

"Aish, you're so brutal.", he pouted, rubbing his arm.

"I don't want to expose our relationship, okay? So just shut your mouth about it,"I told him sternly.

"But why? I want to tell the whole world that you're mine!", he exclaimed a bit too loudly, as a librarian shushed us.

"No dating in the library," he said, and bluntly left.

Jimin looked back at me, as I slapped his arm again, "Luckily he didn't blacklist our names, you idiot!"

"Your idiot," he winked, pouting his lips at me, eyes closed. I held the novel right in front of his face, resulting him to be kissing the book instead of me.

"Stop acting stupid,"

And with that, I went back to our table, as I flipped through the pages of the book, and turned to page 1.

As I was reading the book, Jimin came, sitting right across me. Ignoring him, I continued reading the book.

But I couldn't read it in peace because of that deadass fucking kicked my legs lightly. "Stop fucking around, Park Jimin."

He stopped messing around as I warned him, and he propped his arms on the table, his head resting on his palms.

And now, his stare is making me uncomfortable, which is quite disturbing too.

"Can't you let me read in peace??", I shout-whispered to him, pissed off at his behaviour right now.

He just pouted his lips cutely, looking down to his lap. "I just want to spend more time with my girlfriend,"

I heaved out a sigh, as I kinda feel like I'm at fault, as I looked up to him. "Okay, look, I'm sorry, okay?", I apologized, but he didn't even bother to look at me.

Another sigh escaped my lips, as I grabbed both of his hands, and only then, he looked up to me.

"Are you mad at me?", I asked him, as he heaved out a sigh. He gave me a smile, as he bursted out into chuckles.

"How can I get mad at you if you're this cute?"

His eyes then travelled to my hands gently holding his, "And you touched my hands for the first time,"

I instantly pulled my hands back, looking away from him, as I went back on reading the novel.

"Yah, don't ignore me.", he whined, kicking my legs again.

I huffed in annoyance, as I looked up to him, "I'm trying to read here, Park Jimin.", I sighed.

I was about to proceed with my reading, but then Jimin grabbed my hand, gently rubbing his thumb against my skin.

"Jimin, if you're keeping this up, there will be no date today."

Upon hearing that, he pulled his hands back, and ran to get himself a book, as he sat in his seat, reading a book silently, as I smirked to myself.

"Now that's working,"

Before I knew it, the last bell already blasted off, as all of the students dashed out of the library.

Including Miyeon and her boyfriend, Taehyung.

There's just the two of us left, as we both calmly made our way towards the exit.

We headed directly to Jimin's car, as we both went to pick Haerin up. As she saw Jimin's car stopping in front of her school gate, she ran towards us.

We both hopped out of the car, and I was instantly being attacked with a hug from my precious little girl.

"How's school, honey?", I asked her, crouching down to her level.

"School is great! Daddy is here too! Are we going on a date?", she asked, jumping around in excitement.

Jimin chuckled at Haerin's behaviour, as he lifted her up from the ground, and held her in his arms with care.

"So you want to go on a date, cupcake?", he asked her, in which she replied with an eager nod.

"Alright, a date it is!", Jimin beamed brightly, as all three of us hopped in, as Jimin drove us to the mall.

Jimin led us to a toy store, whereas Haerin wandered around, looking at the various types of toys.

"You can choose anything you want, cupcake. Daddy's paying," he said to Haerin, as her eyes lighted up with glints of excitement.

"I LOVE YOU, DADDY!!!", she exclaimed, and started running here and there, examining the toys displayed.

I walked up to Jimin, as I stood beside him, as we both watched over her who is pretty much excited at the idea of having a new toy.

"You really didn't have to do that. She might asked for the whole store," I told him, warning him about Haerin's fondness of toys.

"It's fine, it's her birthday anyway.", he smiled assuringly, shoving both of his hands into his pockets.

I darted my eyes back to my overly excited daughter, but then my eyes widened as I heard Jimin's sincere words, looking up to him.

"So this is how it feels to go shopping with your kids,"