Chapter 3: A note

Hyerim's POV

After the movie, Jimin dragged me to the arcade, insisting on me playing the table hockey game with him.

Jimin is pretty sucks at this game, while I am an ace when it comes to table hockey.

Mayhaps he challenged the wrong person.

He groaned out of frustrations as I have successfully beated him 20 times. He looked up to me, smirking.

"You're pretty good,"

"And you're suck at this game. And yet you challenged me to play with you,"

"That's harsh," he frowned. "Let's try the other games," he suggested, and dragged me to a claw machine.

"I am pretty good with claw machine, you know. You can choose whatever you want," he smiled proudly.

"Can I choose two?"

"Sure,"

"I want that," I said, pointing at a big blue baby dolphin plushie, before pointing at a white unicorn plushie, "and that,"

"Alright," he snapped his fingers, as he inserted the tokens, and he made his first attempt to get me the dolphin plushie.

And surprisingly, he got it, along with the unicorn plushie. He handed me both of the very soft plushie, as I hugged them both against my chest.

"I'll give this one to Haerin," I smiled, looking at the unicorn plushie, and for a unicorn lover like her, I bet she would love this plushie so much.

"Thank you,"

"You're most welcome," he smiled, and dragged me towards a clothing store, as Jimin scanned through the clothes.

He grabbed a black leather jacket, dragging the jacket along with him to the fitting room.

I walked up to the girls clothing section, and it is not too far from the fitting room where Jimin just walked in.

I heard the sound of the door being unlocked, and Jimin came out of it, looking dashingly handsome wearing the jacket.

"It suits you,"

He looked up from the black jacket, smiling at me, "Really? Should I buy it then?"

"I don't know, it's up to you though.", I shrugged, looking at the clothes.

"Hm, but I already have tons of jackets at home. I'll get myself a simple top," he said, putting the jacket back in place.

I grabbed a pastel pink dress, as I held it higher in the air, so I can take a look at the end of the dress which has white laces on it.

"It would look good on you,"

I snapped my head at Jimin, and he is walking towards me, with a warm smile decorating his handsome face.

"No thanks, I'm not really fond of dresses.", I said, putting the dress back in its previous place.

"Just try it on, it would look good on you. Trust me," he insisted, grabbing the dress, shoving it to me, forcing me to try it on.

I sighed in defeat, as I lazily made my way towards the fitting room, trying on the dress.

I looked at my reflection on the mirror, as I eyed the dress on my body up from head to toe.

It indeed looks good on me.

I walked out of the fitting room, and Jimin looked up to me, eyes showing pure affection, as he approached me.