The outcome

Once me and Kai finished we dried off and headed over to Jessika. "Alright you too everyone is almost done, but while you wait you can walk around and see how everyone is doing" Jessika said. We nodded. "Hey you want to go check out Rei, Taehyun, and Yeonjun?" Kai asked. "Yeah sure" I responded. We both walked over to the three and we seen they were in trees. "Those aren't real trees right?" Kai asked. "Those are definitely not real" I said laughing.

"Alright Rei jump down first, then Taehyun, then Yeonjun and once you do look at the camera then run" Ms.Jiyoo said. They all did what she said one by one and it look really cool. "Let's go check out Ali, Soobin, and Beomgyu" I said. "I thought you'd never ask" I said. We headed over to them and they looked really cool. They had fake teeth in it looked pretty sharp and they had to growl in a certain direction or at least that's what Mrs.Chan said. "Now I need you three to look at the camera surprised then run off." Mrs.Chan said. They did as they were told.

"Time to check out Fara" Kai said. "Ooo yeah" I replied. We walked over to Fara and she was on this thrown type thing looking around and then hard stared the camera if the camera was a person they would have locked eyes. "Alright everyone that is a rap for today tomorrow we will do your lines in the mix" Jessika said.

"Let's go eat" Ali said. "Hey y'all want to come with?" I asked Soobin. "Yeah we would love to" he replied and we all started walking to seokjins restaurant.

-there-
"Hey Eomma we brought company" Fara yelled as we walked in. "Alright well sit yourselves down" Jin said and handed us all menus.

-after we ate-
"Oooo that was good" Yeonjun said. "Yes it was" Ali said. "Thank you for having us, we will see you all tomorrow and are you sure you can pay ivy? You don't have to" Soobin said. "Its fine guys Jin is my mom you act like I'm actually gonna pay" I said laughing. "Alright thank you so much bye" Soobin said. "Bye" everyone else said. They then left. "Alright guys you ready?" Rei asked. "Yup ready to sleep" Fara said. "Alright y'all go ahead to the car I'll be out in a sec" I said. They then left and I walked to Jin. "Hey here is Jungkook's credit card to pay for the meal and just give it back to him when you get home" I said. Jin started laughing. "Alright I will and we can't wait to see y'alls new M/V" he said. "Yup we'll be releasing it the day after tomorrow" I said. We then hugged and we left.

-next day-
"Alright everyone go to where you were before for just some few seconds of your lines and the rest we'll do all together" Jessika said. Me and Kai walked over to Mr.Chan. "Hmm okay Ivy I need you and Kai to both get in the water but but your arms on the border and your head laying on your arms" Mr.Chan said. We did just as he asked. "Now Ivy sing your part, Kai sing your part and then you both do your harmonized ation" Mr.Chan said.

"We may be different, but we aren't gonna stand in fear" I sang. "To many people assuming that we are harmful, even though we are just like you with some modifications" I sang. "We are different and we aren't gonna hide it anymore" Kai sang his voice was amazing. "You can run and you can hide because we aren't gonna hide our true form" He sang. "We may be different and we plan to stay that way" we sang together and added and big splash of water at the end.

-time skip-
"Ooo perfecto, y'all did amazing. Now everyone else is already done, its getting late so y'all can go get rest and we'll be releasing it tomorrow" Jessika said to everyone as we parted ways. "Alright I'm ready to hit the hay" Fara said. "Same" Ali replied. We started walking out and right as we turned the corner to head to the van I ran into someone. "I got to stop doing this" I thought I said to myself but I said it out loud.

"You really do" the person said. It sounded all to familiar. "Jungkook?" I questioned and right as I looked up he threw me over his shoulder just like he did to Jimin in their Jail skit. " what the hell Jungkook!?" I kicked and punched, but I don't even think I affected him, so I just stopped. "So where we going?" I asked putting my chin in my hand while resting my elbow on his shoulder. "Well you stole my credit card so tonight you and Fara are staying with us" he said. "Nice but we probably would have done it even if I didn't steal your credit card" I said. "Well true, RM also wanted you to be with us so we can all watch your M/V drop" Jungkook said. "Chill" Fara replied. "Did you talk to our manager?" I asked. "Done" he said. "Our bandmates" Fara asked. "Yup" he replied. "My wash machine" I asked. "Yea... wait what why would i talk to your wash machine?!" He asked. "I don't know just seeing what you would say yes to" i said evily grinning. "Mhm" he said. "Bet Tae would know the real answer to that" Fara said. "Child your so dirty minded" Jungkook said laughing.

-time skip-
"They are home!" Jin chimed as he saw us walk in. Everyone was seated on the couch and it looked as if Jin was making a cake. Everyone got up and came to hug us. "Jungkook took long enough" Suga gave him a glare. "I told you we should have sent Hobi" Suga said. "But he was in the shower right then remember" Jimin said. "Oh yeah" Suga replied.

A/N: sorry about the concept I didn't know what to do. I was trying to do kind of what bts did but I didn't want to copy them and I wanted to do what txt did but didn't want to copy them so I decided to just go off what I had in mind. Basically the concept is to not judge based on looks. "Dont judge a book by its cover" is the album name, everyone CD case looks like an old ripped book but once you open it its golden with all the concept pictures and the CD. Please dont hate and thank you for reading my supernovas🤞💗

~Jeon Jaetae