You are Stupid

"Well if you could defend yourself properly maybe you wouldn't be on the floor" Jungkook said to Suga as I was sitting on top of him. "How did this happen again?" Jin said eating popcorn. "Well since this is an Army bomb we were just talking about self defense and when Ivy comes in Suga being stupid tries to see if she can defend herself" Jhope said. "And....?" Jimin said. "Well she used a flip over the shoulder press on shoulder blades and elbow where he can't move without hurting himself and since Suga can't get up, he failed so he can't defend himself properly" RM said. "I took karate and self defense classes back in America" I spoke. "I have a black belt" Tae said. "Taekwondo?" Jimin questioned. "No...... gucci" Tae said. Jin was laughing so hard at what just happened that he threw the whole bowl of popcorn. Fara jumped trying to catch it yelling, "You are the only thing I got left" "Harsh" RM said holding his chest. "I would never pick you over popcorn, but if i see food I'm pretty sure we'd all be going for it" Fara said. "....." all of bts. "Wait where'd my popcorn go?" Jin questioned look around. "Mmm" I commented.

-weekly video-
"So today we'll be picking heaven and hell teams" Hyan said. "These teams won-" Hyan said but was interrupted by Suga groaning and saying, "please be nothing physical" "as I was saying..." Hyan spoke shooting Suga a death glare. "These aren't physical teams, you will sit down and pick who you think will end up wear and why" Hyan said. "Could you not think of anything else for an Army bomb?" RM asked. "Nope now get started" Hyan started.

-game time-
"I think Jhope, Jimin, RM, Jin, and Fara would make it to heaven" Suga spoke. "What about those three?" RM asked pointing. "Taehyung, ivy and Jungkook will be in hell for all the pranks they pull" Suga said. Jin's turn "I obviously am going to heaven and my boo RM also Fara and my children  well everyone would go to heaven except V and Suga" Jin said. "Huh?" V and Suga questioned. "Well V thinks he is better looking then me and that is obviously a deadly sin and Suga would end up as the king of hell so I think he'll like it" Jin said with an imaginary hair flip. All the members went and after Jin we started going according to age but skipped Suga since he already went. It was now Jungkook's turn. "Why are we doing this?" He whined. "Just because now answer it" Jin said. "This is stupid" I said putting my feet on the table knowing Jungkook was gonna take forever. "We are all going to hell anyways" he said so monotoned. "You mother fuckers I'm flawless" Jin said. He grabbed Jungkook by the collar. RM tapped on Jin's shoulder. "Oh um is that still recording?" Jin asked pointing at the camera. "Yup" the camera man replied. "Lets just edit that out why don't we" Jin said with a nervous laugh.

-time skip-
"STAHB IT" Jin yelled. "Stahb it?" I questioned. "STAHB IT" Jin yelled again. "Stop it?" V questioned. "St~ O P I T" Jungkook said enfencising the letter and sounds so Jin would understand better. We then all busted out laughing at how Jin trying to speak english. "Pardon?" Jungkook said. "Shut it bunny" I said because I was not getting involved with that situation again.

We were doing a vlive and we were at some hotel for something. RM said it was because something was happening at the dorms with some crazy fans, so we were here until security fixed it. "Omg guys I think I left the stove on!" Jimin yelled. "Dude our house is gonna burn down" Taehyung said. "Wait we have a stove" Jungkook said doing his wide bamby eyes. "Well of course you wouldn't know you never help cook" Jin said.

-time skip-
"Please no I love you" Taehyung said. "I'm sorry I have to" Jungkook said giving Tae puppy eyes. "Please I'm begging you, after all we've been through?" Taehyung asked tearing up a bit. "I'm sorry" Jungkook replied. Jungkook then placed down a plus four card. "Uno" He said. "Guys I'm getting bored" I said stretching. "Well let's go check the other rooms" Taehyung suggested. "Let's get it" I said jumping up. "Y'all go ahead I got better things to do anyways" Jin said. We were in Namjoon, Fara and Jin's room so we walked to Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi's room. "Well at least I can reach the high notes Namjoon" Jimin said. "Well at least I can reach the top shelves, Jimin" Namjoon said. "Oooo burn!" Hoseok said.

"Let's just go play video games in our room" Jungkook said giving us a wide eye looked from the conversation we all just heard. Me, Taehyung and Jungkook went to our room to do a vlive while playing games.

-time skip-
*knock knock*
"Who's that?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung then got up to open the door. We all started laughing. "I thought you said you had better things to do" I said as Jin came and sat himself on the bed. "Well I got bored" He said. "You know I thought they would put all our rooms next to each other, but they didn't. So I had to walk around putting my ear to the door listening for y'all" Jin said putting his hand up to his ear. "I think that's illegal" Jungkook said laughing.

"Oopsy" Jin said. "Guys I got a joke" Jin said. "What did the blanket say when it fell of the bed?" He asked. "Oh sheet" He then started laughing like a maniac. "You take these dad jokes way to seriously" Taehyung said shaking his head. "What? Come on you know it was funny" He said laughing even more. "Mhm it was so hilarious" I said sarcastically. "I know" He said giggling.