Dinner....?

-weeks went by-
"Its almost performance time" Jhope said excited. We were all on the bus on the way to the stadium. "How nuch longer hyung?" V asked whining. "Yeah, I'm bored" jungkook added on. "Its gonna be a little while" Jin said while reading his book. "Ugh!!" We all said. "So you have been taking my stuff?" Suga said to me trying to start a conversation. "No it was totally Yeontan" I said sarcastically. "You remind me of myself, like a tinier me" he said. "But I'm still a better rapper" "Wanna bet" I said. "Alright, challenge excepted" he said. "I said during this battle whoever wins gets what they want, deal?" "Deal" he said. "Aww father daughter bonding time" Jimin said while blushing.

-20 minutes passed-
We arrived at our destination. As we were getting off the bus, the cameras were flashing and I walked off wearing Suga's jacket, beanie, and left shoe. Suga was in shock. Fans asked the members what had happened on the bus and all I heard was Jhope said, "Suga has found his doppelganger."

-back stage-
"I'm nervous" Fara said. "don't worry me to" I said. As we got into position RM started rapping, we danced as an unit as we should and then Came my part, I was so nervous, first was my rap I stood still and just went as fast as I could. "You were juat playing me, leaving me (breaking me) I thought you changed (for me) but I was wrong (Am i to late?) I think I'm to late" that was the end of my rap and then I continued dancing people cheered and it was different members turns to do their part, and then Fara, she looked nervous but kept her poker face. "I fell for you harder than I thought, I didn't realize this until your erased me, I was replaced, but with the same face, I can't hold it in much longer, I might lose complete control."

-After the concert-
"I'm so fucking hungry" jungkook said. "Language!!" Jimin screamed. "How the fuck can he hear me!?" Jungkook asked. "LANGUAGE I SAID YOU FUCKING SHIT HEAD" Jimin screamed. "Damn it" jimin said "i mean oops" we all tried to contain our laughter "Well lets go eat then, where to guys?" Jin asked. "Wallies Waffles!" Jungkook and V said while jumping on the couch. "isn't that for kids" Suga asked. "Shut up Suga Hyung, its good." They said. "Fine, I'll drive" RM said.

-we arrived-
Once we arrived we were swarmed with fan girls, oh my gosh at the people. We went inside and sat at a booth, "What would y'all like to drink?" He asked. Everyone started shouting things and RM turned to the waitor, "2 pepsi, 3 mountain dews, 2 Dr. Peppers, 1 water, and a coffee." The waitor looked at him like you could hear all that out of just a bunch of chaos. "It will be right with u" the waitor said with a wtf look on his face. When he got back with the drinks, he asked what we wanted to eat. Jungkook jumped up and stood in his seat, "fucking waffles of course" "Sit down you ass and watch your fucking mouth!" Jimin yelled, "what the fuck is wrong with me?" "I mean oops" he even made the waitor laugh. RM ended up telling what we wanted to the waitor, "2 plates of bacon, 1 side of sausage, 9 plates of waffles, a side of toast, some eggs, half cheesed and other scrambled, and thats it for now" he said closing his menu. The waitor took a little while because we had so much food. 4 different people came to give us our food. As we started eating Jimin started shoving sausages in his mouth, he must have been really hungry, and jungkook said "Not so much Jimin you'll choke" Suga responded, "He wont" without realizing what he said. We all just glared at him and saw a waffle go flying. Apparently Jimin tried to hit Suga but he ducked. Kookie already finished his food but was still hungry. He got up and started eating the waffle off the wall. "Jungkook what are you doing!?" Jin asked. "I'm not gonna waste it" he responsed and then a few more waffles went flying. Me, V, and Fara went to eat them all the wall and then Jimin said, "What the fuck is wrong with u, damn, agh, fuck, just forget it, your suppose to use a fork" walks up to one of thw waffles and eats it off the wall with a fork. One by one they all joined us until Yoongi was left sipping his coffee all we heard him say was "why the fuck not" and jimin said "Langu....aw forget it, its straight up bullshit anyways"
-15 minutes later-
The waitor came with our check and as soon as he saw us we were kicked out. "It was fun while it lasted" said Kookie. "Well true" said Jin "now lets go home"

A/N: Hello my supernovas I hope you are enjoying my story and just know it gets better. More jokes ahead.

~Jeon Jaetae