Um....well

"Hello are you all fellow ARMY?" Jungkook asked. "Uh yes we are" Deb said.

"Ooo he looks even better in person" Jade said. "Okay before y'all think our friends are weird" Fara said. "Let us give you some info" I said finishing Fara sentence. "This is Jade her bias is Kookie" I said. "This is Deb her bias is Jin" Fara said. "This is Ryann her bias is Jhope" I said "This is Kam her bias is Suga" I said. "And this is Sarah her bias is Jimin" Fara finished. "We love all of you, but Jimin is MY favourite." She surely stretched out the word my.
"Shut up Sarah or you'll scare them" Kam said hitting Sarah again. "I can tell this one likes me" Jimin and Suga said at the same time earning a laugh from everyone.

-time skip-
We all talked for a good hour or 2, but we had to part ways. It was time for them to go home and time for us to make our way to Chicago. We started heading toward the airport. "Your friends seem cool" RM said. "Yeah I like the one with pink hair, Ryann, she's a ball of sunshine." Hobi said. "No wonder her bias is you" V said.
"Oh and that Deb....shes like a miniature me in a way" Jin said. We then finally arrived at the airport for our trip to Chicago.

When we were registering to board the plane RM realized he lost his passport. We looked for about 20 solid minutes around the place and even had to stop the old plane to get on and check for it there. The security said he couldn't fly without it so we needed to find it quick. The security helped RM go through his luggage multiple times. "This guy would loose his dick if it wasn't attached to him" Yoongi said. "Okay all we found in his luggage was 3 pillows and 20 flashlights" Jin said throwing a flashlight behind him. "RM what the actual fuck?" Jungkook asked. "Ahhh we found it" one of the security officers stated. "Oh thank the taco mighty lords" Fara stated.

-on the plane-
"Wait hold up, back up like 27 sentences" Yoongi spoke. "I'm just saying if your gonna do it, do it right" Jimin said leaning in his chair. "What do you mean?" Tae asked. "Oh sorry I was talking to Yoongi not you" Jimin said. "Ouch that hurt" Tae said sarcastically holding his chest. "Anyways Jungkookie continue what you were saying" Tae said. "Well I'm just saying everybody is accusing me of having a sugar daddy but in real life I am one" Jungkook said. "There are children here" Jin said covering my and Fara's ears. "Ahhh like they didn't know I was Jimin's Suga daddy" Suga said. "Its literally in my name, and also in a photo shoot we had Jungkook had his phone and they can read Korean so they know it said '$1300 to Kim Taehyung' in English. That's obvious sugar daddy behavior." Suga said again causing me and Fara to bust into laughter.

-20 minutes on the plane-
We all were super bored because the flight was a while and we were all hyped for the show and also because after this one we finally get to go back to Korea. "I'm bored~" Tae sang with a grunt at the end. "Ha same" Kook said throwing a ball into the air. "Yoongi tell a joke" RM said. "Okay, why can't dinosaurs clap" Yoongi said. "Ha ha, why?" All of bts responded. "Because their dead" Yoongi replied. Everyone was silent for about 2 minutes. "Hobi tell a joke" RM said.

-we landed-
(Sorry guys, but I'm just gonna skip the Chicago performance because it was nothing special.... well of course it's special it's bts, but im,sick and just don't feel like writing something y'all have read 100 million times, but anyways thank you for reading love you all💞💝💘☺👑🙃)

-leaving the hotel-
We packed all our stuff and headed to the airport ready to get back home and then Tae spoke, "Ahghhsdjf I left my iPad in the room." "Well we are already late, we can't turn around and go get it" RM replied. "I'll just get Jungkook to buy me another one" Tae said. "A true sugar daddy at work" I said giggling.

-plane ride-
Right before take off RM got a call. "Guys I got to answer this before we take off and then I won't have a connection" he said. "K" we replied. "We have your son" they said. "But I don't have a son" RM replied. "Then who keeps on asking for banana milk with a straw, and is yelling let's get it every 5 seconds" they said. "Omg it's Jungkook" RM replied. "Where is he?" RM asked. "Well he didn't know what plane you were on, so I asked us to call you" they said. "Oh well tell him to board flight ____." RM replied. "Okay thank you" they said. Around 5 minutes later Jungkook finally boarded and we took off. "I can't believe y'all guys didn't realize I was gone" Kook said crossing his arms. "You know I did think it was oddly quiet all of a sudden" I said. "You sound like Yoongi you butthead" Kookie said. "I can't believe you didn't realize, especially you Taehyung" Kook said with a pout. "Well I was playing cards with Ivy, so I just thought you were with Jimin or something" Tae replied. "Oh snap first she takes your clothes and now she takes your manz this is taking a swift turn" Fara said. "Well she did it at the same time then because she's wearing Jungkook's jacket right now." Hobi said not even opening his eyes. "Wtf!?! How did sleepy Hobi notice that and I didn't!" Jungkook said. "Well that's not the only one either" Jimin said. "Jiminie you said you wouldn't say anything" I said making Jimin shut up. "Wait hold on there's more!?!" Jungkook yelled. "Well.....you see" I said. "Ooo he caught you red handed" Fara said. "Shut up RM still hasn't noticed you have been wearing his shirt all day and that you have like 3 of his hoodies" I said. "Well Suga hasn't realized either because you have like 2 caps, a pair of shoes, 3 jackets and that's just his stuff. Of Jungkook's you got a pair of shoes, 4 flannels, 2 hoodies, and a few jackets." Fara replied. "Oh I noticed" Yoongi said raising his hand while half way into his beauty rest. "How am I the only one who hasn't noticed!?" Jungkook said. "No your not, she stole some of Taes stuff 2" Fara said. "Wait what!?" Tae said standing up. "Well ivy has never had a full bias and it varries, at first it was Tae and then Suga then Jungkook, so in the end when people ask she just says all 3 of you" Fara said explaining my life. "Well I'm gonna go...." I said trying to sneak off before Tae blocked me. "What do you have of mine?" He asked. "Oh ya know just a shirt I had to borrow nothing much" I said. "Pssssh, please, you have 3 shirts, a jacket, and some sweat pants." Fara said starting to read her magazine. I turn around and look at her and mouth 'your not helping' she replied with a 'I'm not trying to' "Ooo you got burned, got to get yourself out now" Jin said snapping his fingers. "I'm just playing y'all all shut up and sit down. Suga, Tae, Jungkook, and Ivy you can all sort this out when we get home until that I'm taking me a nap because if not y'all gonna see the side of Jin only RM has seen in bed." Jin said heading to his seat while I tried to control my laughter. "Oh and omg Fara you go girl with that moming technique, you obviously learned from the best" Jin said doing an imaginary hair flip. "Of course Jin, I learned from RM" Fara replied leaving a 'what the fuck just happened' look on Jin's face. "I was just joking" she said while laughing. "I learned from you, Mr.Worldwide handsome" Fara said. "I told y'all everyone knows I'm worldwid-" Jin said but was interrupted by Yoongi saying, "Can it Jin we are trying to sleep!" "Alright goodnight Mr. I can sleep for 22 hours a day" Jin said rolling his eyes. And then it was lights out or might I say stars out because we were on a plane and it was dark and the stars were out.

A/N: Sorry guys for not updating lately, I've just been sick lately and haven't really had many ideas, but this was the best I could come up with so I hoped you enjoyed it. Also please comment of what you like to hear more in the story like; different points of view, a certain person having more lines, or more certain jokes. If you have any suggestions please comment and thank you so much💞