Interesting

"Well....." Jimin started talking but was interrupted by Jin's finger on his mouth, "not the time" Jin said. "......" everyone in the room.

-time skip-
"Heyo!" Hyan screamed busting through the door. "Why is everyone so monotoned?" Hyan asked. "Well...." Jimin. "I said can it short legs" Jin said. "Alright I'll speak. Just a gloomy day and the people who make the day happy aren't here" Suga said. "Wait what? Where are they?" Hyan asked. "They left for Starbucks an hour ago" RM said. "And you haven't bothered to check on them?" Hyan questioned. "Nope" Suga said. "Um why not? We are talking about the prankster gods and the two that are to kind" Hyan said. "Well we don't trust them but we trust Ivy and Fara, they've been with us for a little over two years now" RM said. "Well that's why I kinda came by" Hyan said. "Hmm?" They all asked Hyan. Hyan then explained it to them while the others were still gone.

-30 minutes ago-
"Where is the Starbucks at?" Hobi asked. "How am I suppose to know, I've been stuck with all of you since I've been here I don't know where shit is" I said. "True dat right on the money" Fara said. "We'll find it don't worry" Tae said.

-present-
It's been an hour since we left for Starbucks and we finally found it. "Alright so I'll three take a vanilla bean with two shots of espresso, two caramel iced coffees, um a tri, and a hmm mocha" I said. "What do you want Taekook" Hobi said. "I'll take a pinkedy drinkedy" Tae and Kookie chimed.

-at the dorm-
We finally made it back to the dorm. "Y'all took forever" Jimin said. "I said shut it" Jin said. "Well Hobi here couldn't find the Starbucks" I said. "Well here are your drinks guys" Fara said. We all started drinking our star of the bucks and then I realized Hyan was here. "Oh hello I didn't notice you were here" I said. "Who are you talking to?" Tae asked. "Yeah are you going cra.... ASJCRKDIC" Hobi screamed as he turned around seeing Hyan was right in his face and Hobi fell to the floor. "You better pray you didn't get coffee on my rug" Jin said. "It's fine I swear" Hobi said standing up.

"But why's Hyan here?" Kookie asked. "I came by for a short of family meeting" Hyan said. "Alright well I'll get the popcorn" Jimin started walking but Yoongi grabbed him. We all sat down and were waiting for Hyan to speak.

"Well girls you've been with bts for two years and it has been a lot of fun, but that also makes you eighteen now." Hyan spoke. "Well Fara is eighteen ivy is seventeen" Jimin said. "Ah come on Jimin the one time you get the ages right is not good timing now for the last time SOOT UP" Jin said. "You mean shut up" Jimin said. "Don't correct me ChimChim!" Jin yelled hushing Jimin up. "Anyways the company wanted you both to become trainees, you could still work with bts and all but you would also be creating your own group." Hyan said. "I know it's a lot to process and all but we knew you two would be the perfect pick for the first line up, so what do you say?" Hyan said. "We'd get to have our own group, what do you mean what do i say? It's a holy yes for me" Fara said. "Yasss ma'am praise it" Jin started clapping like he was in church. "How about you Ivy?" Hyan asked. "Actually it seems fun so I'm in" I said. "Perfecto" Hyan said. "Well I got to go, I'll talk to y'all as soon as possible bye" Hyan said then left.

"Besides that guys remember we also have an award ceremony tonight" RM said. It was in two hours so we all got up and decided to get ready.

-time skip to awards-
"Hmm so where do we sit?" RM asked some man with crew written on his shirt. He pointed to an empty row with nine seats. "Thank you" we all said and bowed. We sat down and it was about to begin. I looked behind us and saw nine really good looking people. "Hello" one said waving in my face. As I looked closer I noticed it was...... Hold on stray kids?! I love them. "Hey" I said back. "We are stray kids" Bang Chan said bowing. "Oh nice to meet you" I said back. "Wait you're like five what are you doing at the CAC *I made up an award name* awards ceremony" Woojin said. "Actually I'm seventeen" I said smiling. "Wait aren't you that girl with bts?" Lee know questioned. "Yes I am" I said. "Omo Woojin is so sorry for what he said" Changbin said. "I am?" Woojin asked Changbin shot him a death glare. "I mean I am" Woojin said nodding. I couldn't help but laugh, but then I heard bts get called up I guess it was time to go get ready to perform.

-back stage-
"Does it fit right?" My dresser asked. "Yup feels right" I said. "Alright go wait for the rest of the members" she said to me. I waited for them and one by one they all came out we decided as a group that we were gonna perform Run and DNA to bringback memories you could say. "Alright guys you ready" a crew member asked we all nodded. "Alright your on go go go" He said. We all filed on stage and the lights were off and they slowly turned on the spotlight when we were in our places, and RM started rapping his line.

It was now my turn, "dasi Run Run Run nan meomchul suga eobseo, tto Run Run Run nan eojjeol suga eobseo, eochapi igeotbakke nan mothae
neoreul saranghaneun geot bakken mothae" I sang.

-time skip to end of performance-
After we finished I changed my clothes and went back to where I was seated and then I felt a tap on my shoulder, "yes?" I questioned Hyunjin. "We just wanted to say those were some amazing vocals" he said to me smiling. "Thank you" I said smiling back. "Hyunjin who are you talking to?" Han said. Hyunjin pointed to me and then I smiled. "Oh hello sorry I just thought he was loosing his mind...... again" Han said. "Again!?" Hyunjin asked. "Shhhh" Bang Chan said. "Look you got me in trouble" Hyunjin said. "It wasn't my fault" Han said. "Yes it was" Hyunjin replied. "Boys calm down" I said laughing.

-a few performances later-
I felt another tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Han smiling I smiled back. "You're cute" He said. "Thank you" I replied. "Donkey what are you doing?" Felix asked him. "Just talking to ivy" Han replied. Well dang he knew my name. "Okay well I'm gonna go talk to Changbin now" Felix said and switched seats with Seungmin. "Hello" Seungmin said to me. "Hey" I replied. Then Seungmin started arguing with I.N. about wanting to switch seats but Seungmin finally gave in. "Hiiii" I.N. said to me. "Helloooooo" I replied with a smile. "How old are you?" I.N. And Han asked at the same time. "I'm seventeen but I'll be eighteen soon" I said. "Are you gonna create your own group?" Han asked. "Actually I'm planning on it, but I don't know when" I said. "When's your birthday?" I.N. asked. "September 24th" I said. "Two days after mine" Han said smiling. "That's coming up next month!" I.N. said excited. "Yeah" I said laughing. Taehyung was sitting beside me and turned to me "who are you talking to?" He asked. "Stray kids" I replied. "Okieeeee" he said. Jungkook then turned and said "they are to old for you!" This made all of bts look at me and who I was talking to. "Actually Kookie I.N. is only one year older than me and Han is two years older than me, so I could date either one if I wish to" I said to him making Han and I.N. have slight pink toned cheeks. "Mhm I'm watching you too" Kookie said eyeing them both. "Don't mind him" I replied.

A/N: Sorry for not updating guys I've been working on my other stories lately but I'll update as soon as i can each week. This is not the end of the awards ceremony and it will continue on the next chapter. Love you all💞