The beginning

So.... I'm gonna start with saying hi, I'm ivy and this is the story of how me and my best friend got adopted by our favourite Kpop idols

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURLLLL" said Fara overly excited.

She literally screamed this in my ear while throwing confetti on me as i walked in homeroom

"Fara i know you are even more excited for ivy's birthday then she is but you still need to sit down and plz clean your mess" said Mrs.Barnes. "Oh um sorry where is the broom?" Fara said. The class could barely contain their laughter because they didn't expect her to do something so big. I wasn't as surprised because I knew she could go bigger, I was surprised she didn't pull out a whole birthday cake out her bookbag to be honest.

"In the back room, and after cleaning your mess please take your seat and resume you notes." Mrs.Barnes said. "Yes ma'am" Fara replied. I started to finish the notes and looked over to see if the rest of the table was done. Fara was hurrying to finish, Sarah was fangirling over the new song bts just released and i quote "how good her man jimin looked on screen" Kameron was dozing off drawing like usually. I was gonna ask Sarah to share an earbud so I could hear the new song but of course with my luck....

"Alright class pack up, and I hope you all have an amazing break." Mrs.Barnes said. "Break!?" I asked. Kameron responded without even looking up from her master piece, "Apparently our school wants summer break early, it's weird but we get to get off a week earlier, but hey I'm not complaining." I was a little confused but hey another week of vacation what could possibly go wrong with some extra free time.

-Time skip till last class-
My last class was Ms.Dalila. I shared this class with all my friends who liked bts. In my mind this class went by fast, it usually does because our social studies class is always fun. During the last 10 minutes we all just sat there watching the new music video bts' new song 'Fake love.' "Damn this is deep" jade said. Fara tried to stop Jade from saying damn she even yelled darn so the teacher wouldn't hear. "Fara you act just like jimin about saying curse words" I said. "Well... you shouldn't say those words" Fara replied. We were just all fangirling about how good the Bts memebers looked. The Bts fans in Ms.Dalila's are just; Me, Fara, Jade, Sarah, and Kameron. Most of the class didn't like that we listened to Korean but we learned to ignore them over time.

When it was time to go home, we all hugged goodbye and wished each other a safe vacation. Me and Fara were the only ones who walked from school. We did because 1. Both our houses were not that far, 2. Because the bus was really loud and annoying. We lived in the same neighborhood and we knew each other forever, our moms were best friends before hers past away. Her older sister did her best to take care of her, but she could barely take care of herself. As we approached my house, we hugged and said goodbye and eveeything, even doing our secret handshake.

I walked inside and all the lights were out so I just assumed my mom was still at work. I went to fix me something to drink and saw a note and some other things around it. There was a box which was wrapped in blue wrapping paper, a card and the cake she bakes which looked delicious might I add, but what it had written on it was weird. It was written and Korean and said "I hope you have fun." She knew me and Fara were taking Korean together for about 3 years now. I first opened the gift. I literally spat out my drink from the sight of what she got me. I literally was squeling so hard I'm surprised they didn't hear me next door. I opened the card and it said 'happy birthday' like all birthday cards do and a note from my mother. I read it and what I saw was jaw dropping, it said, "My dearest and only daughter, I love you so much and I don't know how I would live on if I lost you. I know that I can be overprotected sometimes but only because I care, if you haven't opened the blue paper wrapped box due so now so I don't spoil the surprise. In the box you see 2 plane tickets and concert tickets to go see bts and stay in Korea for 2 weeks, I know you are only 15 but I know I can trust you, so have fun. Oh and P.S. the second ticket is not for me you are allowed to bring a friend as long its okay with their parents." I thought in amazement at how much this must of cost, and then around 5 seconds later I needed to found out who to bring. I know my other friends might be mad but I am going to see if Fara can come because after all we've been through literally everything together. I called her and told her. "There is no way!! No way, I am going to faint, AHHHH!!" Fara said. "Ah Fara stop I don't want to start wearing hearing aids by the age of 15." I said, "Oh sorry, but like are you serious." She said. "Dead serious" I said. "I'll ask my sis" she said. After I heard their discussing her sister finally gave in and we were so excited, "Oh and not to burst your happiness bubble, but um you might want to start packing and sleep because apparently we are leaving tomorrow." I said. "Well goodbye I need my things packed and my beauty sleep." She said.

-the next day-
My mom drove us to the airport and Fara's older sister came to. They waited with us until it was time to board. We were so nervous yet excited at the same time. They both told us before we left, "Be careful and call us once you land." We hugged and waved goodbye, and nodded our head in agreement. Once we got on the plane we both went to sleep because it was early in the morning and also because it was a REALLY long flight and I'm not even exaggerating.

And suddenly we heard someone....

A/N: Hello this is my first Story ever written thank you for reading and I'm sorry if it's bad. My korean name is Jeon Jaetae, but I go by Jae like it says on the cover.

~Jeon Jaetae💓