19: she's brutal, don't mess with her

Start from the beginning

Ha, she’s a psycho since a kid.

“Pero noong nakauwi na siya at ligtas na, saka lamang siya nagkaroon ng episodes. She would cry and scream for help but then it only lasted for three days too. Late yata ang development ng panic o kung ano man sa kanya.”

Well, something like that is hard for a kid to handle. Been there and it was tough.

“She’s smart but she lacks focus,” sabi ko.

John looked at me with surprise in his eyes. Pagkatapos ay itinaas niya ang isang palad para makipag-highfive. “Yes bro, same thoughts. High five!”

I smirked and refused to but he reached for my hand para ipa-highfive iyon sa kanya. Damn, maybe they are really crazy, side effects of dealing with drug business.

Then he yawned. “Anyway, inaantok pa ako bro, so I will let you handle big sis and please, wag mo siyang hayaang magbasag dahil kinabukasan ay pagsisisihan niya ‘yan. If you do, I will forget you bled on my shirt.”

“I didn’t,” wika ko.

“Whose blood is that again?” he asked.

“The bastards who tried to rape your sister,” sagot ko.

John made a face, glancing at titless. “Let me guess, she stabbed them on the neck?”

I nodded.

John also nodded. “She’s brutal, don’t mess with her.”

Oh, thanks for the advice. “She usually do that?”

Muli siyang tumango. “With the absence of her guns and syringes, stabbing anything sharp on the neck is her next resort. Desperate situations calls for a bite in the dick or balls. If she had her nails done, she would claw them in the eye. Ngayong wala akong nakikitang sapatos na suot niya, I guess she used her shoes.”

I couldn’t help but frown. Her brother knows her sick ways very well.

“Okay Vander bro, I am really sleepy,” he yawned again. “Take care. And hey, I will return your wallet and phone if you can tuck her in bed so she may sleep in peace.”

Walang pag-aalinlangan na tinalikuran niya ako at naglakad pabalik sa hagdan. Moments later, I heard a door closed but titless is still looking pissed as ever.

“I hate him, I hate him, I haaaate hiiiiimmmm!” she screamed and kicked the side table. Natumba iyon at nabasag ang paso na nakapatong. “He should go to hell!”

Sumulyap ako sa suot kong relo. “When are you done being pissed?” I asked.

“I hate him rocket! I should shave his head and skin him alive next time!”

“Who?”

She sneered at me. “Flavio the ugly, sino pa nga ba?”

I practically growled. “Wait, you’re angry to your uncle than those guys who tried to rape you?”

She rose a brow. “Kaninong tao ba sila?”

“Your uncle, probably.”

“Exactly!” she snapped. “Alam mo ang bobo mo rin minsan, galit ako sa kanila of course pero mas galit ako kay Flavio. Kahit pa sabihing hindi naman niya inutos na gahasain ako, damn those men of steel are so... yuckie! Yung balat daig pa ang scotch brite sa gaspang, yung kalyo mas matigas pa sa baboy na sobrang tanda. Plus.. they’re stupid, fuck it I cannot stand stupid people.”

She’s pulling her ponytail when a car pulled of outside at ilang sandali lamang ay may tumatakbo papasok sa loob ng bahay.

“Pi!”