26 [M]

After the little interview Ann had, George had picked her up on the address she sent him.

Now they were at his room kissing each other while Ann was on his lap.

Wait for a hold on, why are they kissing? Let me tell you.

It's not their daily routine or weekly routine, they really talked. George has had a crush on Mia for about... Forever. She is very sweet, clever, honest, a pretty girl from junior year. But as George is the captain of the soccer team she doesn't seem to be interested in him.

Well, George decided to man up and tell her his feelings, but as you may now she turned him down. And for who? Jackson Wang.

Jackson Wang isn't much of a smart ass, but he's clever. But when it comes to comparing Jackson and George there is no difference. Well maybe that Jackson is Chinese and can speak more languages than George, but they are mostly the same.

And of course, George was beyond frustrated and angry but also very disappointed and heartbroken.

So after watching 2 movies while eating junk food, here they are making out just to forget all of that today happened.

But we need to know what's going on now...

Ann started to slide off her T-shirt as George unclipped her bra, both things flying to two different places.

George grabbed Ann's boobs massaging them lightly as Ann started moving her hips.

Both of them enjoying the moment, George becoming harder as time passed. Ann sucking on his tongue for a while earning low grunts.

He stopped massaging her breasts as his hands traveled down to her ass, slipping under her pants, pulling her ass cheeks apart making Ann moan.

She started sucking on his neck, eventually biting the flesh. She quickly, without more than one attempt, slid off his t-shirt. She pushed him on the bed.

Her hands traveled up and down his abs, a smirk playing on her lips as she lowered herself and started sucking on his torso, slowly going down to his abdomen.

While she was sucking on his skin her hands found its way to unzip his jeans and slid them off.

George was biting his lip in excitement carefully watching his best friend/fuck buddy.

After sliding his pants off, she didn't hesitate to suck his shaft still covered in his boxers. Her saliva was quickly drenching the thin cloth that covered his already full erected cock.

George couldn't do much but let out moans of pleasure escape his mouth as his bf [best friend] skilfully sucked at his balls making him lose the little of mind he had.

She didn't have time to slid down his boxers too, because just as she was about to do it George sat up pulling her by her hands next to him, as he hovered over her, kissing her lustfully.

She hummed as she felt his hand slipping in he pants once again finding its way to her womanhood. As he played with her clit, he was not so gently sucking on her nipples making her feel like she will cum in a few seconds.

He then pulled her pants along with her panties down her legs, throwing them into the room, while he was kissing Ann's thighs.

She moaned uncontrollably as he started sucking on her clit. "Jesus fucking- ah!" She screamed as he slid his tongue inside her along with his two fingers.

To say George was skillful with eating girls out, Ann felt like she came to hell with heaven pleasure. Her skin burned in anticipation. She wanted to fuck and she wanted him now.

George stopped licking her but never stopped fingering her with now three fingers. Seeing Ann all wrecked on his bed was breathtaking.

He stopped only to get a condom sliding it on his hard cock, hissing at the contact with the cold surface of the condom.

Ann on the other hand slowly turned on her tummy sticking her butt in the air, side watching George as he smirked at her.

Aligning himself to her, slowly pushing his head in. He felt overwhelmed. Just by seeing how his dick was disappearing in her was turning him on even more, if it was possible by how was he hard.

He slipped in her his pelvis meeting Ann's ass cheeks as he stayed for a while for her to adjust to the feeling of him stretching her out.

She panted lightly, eyes closed as she shook her head, a sign for him to start fucking.

Soon enough the room was filled with skin slapping and moans, one higher pitched and more often and second lower pitched, way lower.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, ah, I'm gonna cum soon, ah. " Ann moaned out trying hard to say the words she needed as George rammed inside her.

George just exhaled loudly before pulling out of her, leaving just his tip inside her, ramming into her back in, making his bed creak in discomfort and making Ann scream like her life was depending on it.

And George continued doing the same thing over and over, making Ann scream in pleasure each time leaving her no time to come to her senses.

Just four thrusts were needed until both of them came, surprisingly at the same time.

Just as they were laying next to each other still naked, Ann was scrolling her Instagram. Stopping at one particular picture that left her breathless.

feelingthoseabs @sensationpick I hope you enjoyed it

feelingthoseabs
@sensationpick I hope you enjoyed it...

❤ 45 💬 23 ✉
View comments