50

"Okay boys c'mon wear your shoes and we're ready to go eat!" Ann smiled at two brothers as they squealed and rushed to the hallway to get their shoes on.

Ann on the other hand calmly took her blue hoodie on. She had a light make-up and a messy bun. Light grey pants and combat boots. Jackson was rocking ripped black jeans, white t-shirt and leather jacket.

Before they even got to prepare themselves to go to park Jackson insisted on paying. But before they could go eat they needed to head back home and get changed, especially the kids. The four of them were heading to a small family chinese restaurant nearby.

Two boys were running excited around Ann and Jackson as they were getting in front of an elevator.

When they got down both grabbed one hand of the brothers so they couldn't run off and get hit by a car, and their free hands were linked together. They literally looked like a family. Not to mention that Jackson's features were very visible on the two kids.

"Jackson Gege? How long will it take, I am sooooo~ hungry~." Whined Chi. "It's behind this corner. Do you have any idea what you guys want to eat?"

"DUMPLINGS!!" Both of them screamed at the same time giggling right after, exchanging looks. "Okay, well we have one dish. And the others are on our choise." Ann stepped in smiling at He that was clutching her arm desperately as a big dog passed them.

The dinner at the restaurant was quick. The two boys already almost asleep as their eyes drooped. Jackson payed and both Ann and Jackson scooped the two brothers in their arms, heading back home.

It was really easy to put them into bed as the two energetic kids squished together immediately.

Jackson and Ann could just coo at them and head back to the living room, having finally time for themselves.

"Today was really awesome. Your cousins are super sweet. Especially He." Jackson chuckled sitting right next to Ann on the sofa, after getting them hot tea, Ann pouring chips into a bowl.

"Thanks to you it wasn't such a big deal. If it was only me on the two of them I couldn't be able to go out with them for dinner and I would be really really dead when we got home from the park."

"Oh~ don't act like a granpa, you have a whole life ahead of you." Ann laughed while sipping on her tea, some film on Netflix already playing. Jackson just playfully rolled his eyes. "Yeah sure... But that doesn't mean I don't need some time for myself to regenerate. The two of them have just too much energy for me to handle."

"Yeah and because of that I was all the time with them playing games and you sitting on a bench watching us, pretending to catch breath for one hour." Now it was for Ann to roll her eyes, Jackson gave her an offended look. "How could you even say that? I wasn't sitting on a bench pretending to catch breath for one hour."

"Okay, okay now shut up and enjoy the movie." Ann hushed him giving him a sweet peck on the lips, hugging him by the waist, getting comfortable.

The two of them enjoyed their little movie marathon until they were interrupted by door opening and feet shuffling. Both of them looked up to see He standing there clutching his teddy bear. Ann cooed and opened her eyes for him, He immediately getting into her lap snuggling.

"What's wrong hun?"

"I had a bad dream..."

"Ohhh, but it was just a bad dream nothing to worry about okay? We will just watch this film it will take only about 30 minutes and then we can cuddle in the bed. Hmm?"

He just nodded his head, closing his eyes, listening to Ann's heart beat as the movie played along. He found himself drifting off to sleep once again, with a better dream.

Like said Jackson and Ann were off to bed after 30 minutes when the film ended. Jackson helped Ann laying He down comfortably as the two of them changed into their pyjamas, laying on each side of the boys. Wishing each other good night and drifting off to sleep very easily.